WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Running late.... this is quick!

  


Memory picture taken 7 years ago today of Lauren loving cake batter! A bath followed!
TODAY
I am feeling better this morning.  Finally!  Let's hope it lasts because I am picking up Lois and Mom and going to Bremerton today!  Should be a fun day!  Taking mom for tests with Mark (Dr. Arthur's office).  

MY RANT FOR TODAY
I need to get out of this house. I get too into my head when I am in all week. I get lonely. I get to feeling sad for myself and mad at my kids.  I feel very ignored and unloved. I know, I know, don't tell me. They are busy raising their kids and working and stuff.  But a phone call once in a while would be good. See what happens when I get into my head?  Maybe it's time for a talk with them?  Papa could care less if they want to be like that... but it hurts me.  Wish I was more like him.  I don't even think they read this so I am ok to type my heart out.  I just need to pray and be thankful for what i have. Not for what I don't. I need to listen to praise music.  Or I need a baby or a puppy or a kitty.  Something to keep me busy!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Well.... I have to get going... I told Lois I would be there at 8 and it is 7:30 already. I can't seem to be on time lately!!!

Have a great day and may God bless your day! Thanks for your prayers, friends!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Missed you! Sorry you are feeling blue! The kids should call you and NEVER be too busy so say something and get it off your chest!

Enjoy your day my friend! BIG HUGS!

Julie said...

Hey girl...I hear you....been there...ALL of us women...wishing ...wanting...for that reaching out and touching...from someone. Wanting to feel they appreciate us or cherish us...or heck, are even thinking of us. It's a part of a woman's life. BECAUSE...she is SOOOO relationship oriented...God wants me, I am finding~ finding~ finding, to turn to HIM when I get that way, to give the expectations toward humans to HIM. And then to sit under Him and wait for the love to shower down and soak me. I laugh when I say this, but then I think HE would like it if I would get up and GO OUT and shake myself silly ...(like a DOG) and just get others around me ALL wet with that love of HIS...not worry about someone else getting me wet, just letting HIM give the showers of Love and then go share....Love you bloggy sis...Have yourself a GREAT weekend and DO GET out of the House when you feel like that. IT helps tremendously. :-)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14