WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, February 24, 2011

snow and cold and ... I got nothing for ya!

 I am always trying to remember to love life! We really do have an awesome one!  Papa is home again all day! It snowed yesterday and most of the night. I woke up to a pretty winter wonderland!  I know snow season is almost passed so I will enjoy it while it lasts. Some pictures I took this morning:

Toby with Neighbor
 

smart cat


School is starting 2 hours late today... Dylan really thought there would be no school.  Andrew was praying there would be.  lol!

Not much to report. Life is good. Life is peaceful. Bills are paid. Food in the frig.  Life is good.  Just checked on mama.... she is doing ok. Needs some bread but said it can wait.  As long as she has power she is good.  Papa is sleeping in his chair, cat is sleeping on the couch, Toby is sleeping on my bed.  I thought about going to bed and read a book for a bit.  I never do that.... my sister did it yesterday and it sounded so comfy and good. ;D I think we should all do it! National Read in Bed Day!

Keeping an eye on our weather:
Weather to Expect: The snow is moving out and bitter cold temperatures are moving in. Snow showers decreasing through the evening. Clearing skies with cold Canadian air over the region will make for a hard freeze the next two nights.

I hope you still awake!  I need to go write about my childhood home on my other blog. I love the blog... but it is kind of hard!  Have a great day!

MEMORY PHOTO:
Memory picture... 2-24-2007 Out for breakfast in Durango, Colorado!

2 comments:

billypandnikkysmom said...

Nice pictures, love seeing Toby back to feeling like himself! I AM SOOOOO READY FOR SUMMER!! I hope that you have a good night, love 7 hugs to you!!

Theresa said...

Love the snow pictures, especially since there isn't snow here:) Life is good:) Hope your Friday will be a FABULOUS day! Big hugs and lots of love! Ganky!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14