WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Sunday, February 27, 2011

History is interesting... especially family!

I was so blessed to help my husband with his life blog last night. It took hours but I learned things I didn't know myself. I knew most of it... but hearing from his mouth was incredible. Of course, I typed it for him or we would still be here with no sleep! As it was it took us HOURS! I was talking about my life blog on the way home from the birthday party and he started talking about his... I told him he has a story to tell.. that we should get it in a blog... so we did!  He loves the finished result and so do I.  Here is the link... I hope you read it!
http://lannyslifestory.blogspot.com/
Here is my life:
http://joyceslifein1year.blogspot.com/

Yesterday we went to Andrew and Lauren's birthday party. It was nice! Good company, good pizza and an delicious cake!






It was a great day!  Anytime I see family is a great day!  Then we did the blog! That was about it for our Saturday!

Lanny and I made beans and ham hocks yesterday. We started it in the crock pot. Never again. It took more than 8 hours and was more like a soup.  He put it on the stove the last hour and they turned out perfect! Nummy!  With biscuits.  If I had made home made bread (hahaha) we would have had that with it!

I slept in until 7:30.  Woke up to a dog licking my hand.  Now Toby just doesn't lick and say good morning. He washes the hand!!! I love that dog!  Also woke up to no new snow! Yah!!!  Snow, snow, stay away! I can't handle you today!

I hope you all have a great Sunday! xoxo!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

What a fun day with the Birthday Grandkids! Too sweet and that cake look YUMMY!

I will read both of your life blogs:) I have been so busy this week that I am running late reading and commenting! Don't give up on me, you know I'll be here! Love you bunches, BIG HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14