WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bobcat and life....

Life really is good.  It is easy to love this life God gave me!  He has blessed me and I am learning to let the small stuff go... and the big stuff.  It is hard to do when you are going through the menopausal faze of life. But it is so worth it.  Papa really got to me with a comment the other day on my blog. He has told me for years that I care about others more than they care about me. I fell in love with a family that didn't fall in love with me. I do that.  I give people huge power over my life and emotions.  I am emotional ... in case you couldn't tell. When I love I put all my heart and soul into it. It's just how I am.

One exciting thing happened yesterday! I saw a little bobcat!  It's the first time I've seen one around here! I've seen deer, bear, fox, raccoons, squirrels, but never a bobcat!  Toby was freaking out.... it was over in the neighbors yard.  They look like a cat but with a short raccoonish tail!



Nothing else happened yesterday except for a few snow flurries.

Nothing is going on today except for a few snow flakes.  Some areas are suppose to get more. My sister just sent me a text from Sequim and it is snowing and sticking right now. I like to watch the radar at times like this:
http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/98365?animation=true

I went outside with Toby this morning and let him play with the neighbor dog "Neighbor". That's her name. They had fun but the old man tired out first and came inside.

1979... I let Kevon go crazy with his spaghetti! He loved it!

2-23-2005 Me and the girls at the counter!
Patrick has a goose egg on his forehead. Not too happy! 2005
 WEATHER:


A good day to cuddle with papa and watch some NCIS today!  I hope you all have a sweet day and stay warm!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Girl, a bobcat? Even a little one is big! I saw on the news where you guys were getting the weather up there! Hope you are having a wonderful evening snuggling with your honeypie! Cute memory pictures, love the expressions!

Take care of yourself! Love you bunches! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14