The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles. Interesting fact for you to know... in case you are ever asked....
I love old ads....
Flat 7up is what I would give my kids when they had the sick tummy. We cool wash clothes when they had a fever.
Can you tell I got nothing today? Nothing! Except maybe that today is my niece and nephews birthdays and I would like to acknowledge them!
![]() |
| Today is Kara's birthday! Here she is with her mama Libby (my sis)! |
![]() |
| Today is Ronnie's birthday.... my nephew! Here is is 10 years ago with his wife Tiffany! |
Don and Lois came over yesterday to visit!!! That was really nice! We never get visitors way out here so it was awesome! And Maddie, Dylan and Andrew all called yesterday. That was a nice treat! I love it when they call!
Papa is back to working every night for the next couple of weeks. We need the money but I will miss him so much.
Now this makes me angry!!!
Why can't they be stopped? Why can't the drug cartels in Mexico be stopped? Where is Jack? Why can't he be real???
What to make with hamburger tonight?
Ok... this blog is ridiculous. I have nothing left. Tapped out. I hope you all have a great day! Check out our weather COMING!!!!
KOMO WEATHER:
Those of you who have yearned for a La Nina-esque winter storm to rumble through Western Washington will get your wish in 24 hours.
Some of the snowiest -- and coldest -- weather so far this winter is heading to your backyard.
Random rain/snow showers will continue into Tuesday night.A Winter Storm Watch is now in effect for Wednesday and/or Thursday morning for the entire Puget Sound lowlands.
Seattle, Tacoma, Bremerton, and Olympia, are expected to get some accumulating snow of a few inches late Wednesday through Thursday morning, but at this point forecasted totals are not as high as areas to the north. (Still, 1-2" around the city during the commute is probably enough to cause issues.)
Thursday midday through the weekend
Return to a cold and sunny pattern for the end of the week. Highs on Thursday, Friday and Saturday will only be in the 30s with hard freezes overnight. Lows in Seattle will drop to the low-mid 20s with teens likely in the outlying areas.
MEMORY PICTURE:
![]() |
| Maddie and her mom... I love this picture taken 6 years ago today! |
![]() |
| Andrew thanking Lauren for sharing her ice cream. 2-22-2005 |









4 comments:
Well, Happy Birthday to Ronnie and Kara! I hope that they both have a wonderful day!
I am SO sorry about Makoa, I know you missed him terribly after they took him away from you! I know that it broke your heart and that you really could use the money:( I understand that little ones need to play with other little ones but he really loved being with you, Papa and the kids! He learned love and happiness with ya'll!
I am angry about Somali murders too! Why can't people just be nice and get along?
Love you bunches my friend! Enjoy your day and keep warm!
stay out of those waters already know its bad there,why be there? papa.
Oh, I am sorry to hear about Makoa...although I have to say I laughed a little when you said "he beat him up" ~ I'm sorry, I know you miss him...maybe he beat that other guy up because he misses you & he was acting out!! I don't know where I am going with this...too much cough medicine! Love you bunches!!
Hello...I haven't been strolling through blog world much lately!! I am so sorry about Makoa...But if they put him in daycare that just gives him a lot of little children to beat up!! :) I know you miss him, but God knows what is best for us and what we need before we even could think about it!!
Enjoy your day and hope that your burgers were good...I know mine were!! Love you!
Post a Comment