| Thank you, Riley girl!!!! |
We had a pretty good day yesterday. I ventured on the walk with Papa and Toby. I paid for it with my heel the rest of the day!!!! But it was worth it. I enjoyed it, walked through the pain and cold, and took some pictures I want to share... always with my blogger friends in mind!
| Getting ready to go there were raccoon prints all over the front deck. Toby wasn't too thrilled with that. |
| The seagulls taking a break on a roof.... mine, mine, mine... lol |
| Toby and Papa |
| Seeing the budding on the trees makes me happy!!! |
| I wish I knew what this tree was... always captured our attention. |
| I was surprised with all the clouds you could still see the Cascade Mountains! These mountains are past Seattle and divide Western and Eastern Washington. |
| Pussy willows!!!! |
| Toby found an animal in the culvert. He wanted to investigate more!!! But it was starting to sprinkle.... and I didn't want to scare whatever was in there! |
Plantar Fasciitis is a common injury that can persist for years unless treatment is properly addressed. Plantar Fasciitis is an acute form of inflammation of the band of tissue running across the bottom of your foot.
It is almost impossible to keep from re-straining the area because even when the pain is gone you still aren't fully healed. But, when the pain disappears, that's when we start acting normally again even though your foot isn't fully healed. It's just not possible to stop everything and rest the injury properly. Everyone has demands that make them keep going and when we are active we prevent the plantar from healing completely. We continually reinjure the area through our daily activities.
Constant Re-injury Must be Avoided at All Costs
If you have inflammation in your heel or plantar, it's very important to heal it quickly and completely. You must avoid the build up of scar tissue. If you don't, a plantar fasciitis injury may plague you forever.
Well... great, huh? Well... that is all I got today! Hope your day is sweet and peaceful! Check out my devotion on love. Love to all!
TODAY'S VERSE:
MEMORY PICTURE:
| jordy 2-16-99 |
WEATHER:
Cool and showery weather Wednesday... some afternoon and evening thunderstorms.
Tonight: Heavy enough showers in that area may have some wet snowflakes mixing in. We're not expecting any accumulation.
The snow level will be down around 500 feet Thursday, so higher hills away from the water will have the best opportunity for spotty accumulation. Around the waters of Puget Sound, near sea level, it will be a rain/snow mix.
The chance of mix showers continues through Friday.
Saturday dries out with more sunshine before another opportunity for spotty lowland snow on Sunday.

1 comment:
Sorry your heel bothers you when you get out and walk! I know you enjoy walking with Toby:( and Papa! Hope you feel better!
Looks like those birds were having a family reunion:)
Cute picture of Jordy in the basket! Love those little ones! Have a blessed day my friend, Love you bunches!
Post a Comment