Today we are going to a joint party for Lauren and Andrew! Andrew turns 15 on Monday and Lauren turns 8 on Wednesday! That will be nice! I am looking forward to it. Doesn't sound like Maddie will be going... she is still so sick! Poor baby girl! Praying for her!
Yesterday we went to see mom! Toby too! Mom's apartment was way too hot for him! I filled her pills and we went to WalMart for her. Mom looked tired but good. Then I visited for a little bit... I felt guilty when I left because she said it gets so lonely there. Luckily as I was walking out of the building... Don and Lois were walking in! I know that made her happy... especially since they had her Girl Scout Cookies! I wish others would go see her too! Ya can't make them though.
| Don't ya love it when your dogs LOL!!!! |
| Taken yesterday on the way to moms... snow level is low! |
MEMORY PICTURE:
| It was 10 years ago today Andrew was baking a birthday cake for himself! |



2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Makoa, I am sorry that your heart hurts about missing him:(
Cute picture of you and Toby! I love the picture of the mountains in the distance with snow, gorgeous!
Hope you enjoy the Birthday party, tell them Happy Birthday from ME! Love you bunches, HUGS!
Happy Birthday Makoa!! I know you miss him!!
glad you got a visit with your mama! I hope you enjoyed the parties and had a great visit with the family! Love you bunches!!
Post a Comment