I'm very sad for Karla today. She was laid off from a job she enjoyed. I'm so frustrated with American companies sending their work to India, etc.... I know many phone companies etc... do it too. What can you do? I pray God gives Karla an even better stay at home job! She told me the past year He had something better for me every time I didn't get a job.... now she needs to heed her own words. All you praying people... stop and say a prayer for her!
Also pray for this little girl that our friend, Kelly, is linked to. It's a new baby named Harper. The website link is: http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
Work was good yesterday. Taking time to get all the pertinent info I can. Got to see Lester and Cheryl in the office yesterday. That was cool. Took my break at the coffee bar and visited her. I miss them. Never see them.... it is shameful!
Papa was a busy boy yesterday! Worked on the garage door, washed our bedding, vacuumed the house....etc! He really isn't one to remain idle. I caught up on Top Chef episodes. I get so far behind! Then I am missing the one with Martha Stewart. Oh, well.
Wasn't feeling very well last night. Not sure what was happening. Fell asleep during House and we recorded 24 to watch today.
Hope you'll have a great day. Praying for Obama and thanking George W for serving as our president. It was a tough 8 years for him. It won't be easy for Obama either. Pray for him. I put a fun Inauguration day thing up above!
1 comment:
You are so right. Karla, our new President and that sweet little baby. We're going to be busy today praying.
Post a Comment