WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A birthday, anniversaries, and death....


It is Thursday, January 15th.... which means it is cousin Cheryl Narod's birthday! We want to wish her a very happy birthday! She is such a sweet person with a smile to light up the room! She has a very generous heart and showed that bringing blankets and sweaters for the homeless a few weeks ago. We love Cheryl! Happy birthday! Here is a picture...I wish I remembered the date... that I took of Cheryl with her family; husband Gene and kids Kory and Mike.

Today is also the anniversary of Adam and Erin....he is Ryan's best friend! They are a couple in love and it shows! I want to wish them a very happy,happy anniversary with many years of happiness and love to come! I borrowed this photo from her website... which you should check out. She is a wonderful photographer!

Sad news yesterday....most of you already know if you read Karla's site. Joel's grandma passed away yesterday morning. Dylan called last night and talked about it.... he feels really bad for his dad because he knew they were close. Joel was an awesome grandson who would visit her regularly. That takes a very special person and I know he will miss her. This is a picture of her holding Maddie a few years back.

It's also been a year since Andrew started at his school. I remember when we took him there and some kid gave me, him and Lauren the tour while Amanda talked with the counselors. This kid took us outside (freezing and windy) and walked us around the outside of the buildings. I was like WHAT???? Some tour.... we saw the back of the school. We laughed about it after the fact. Keep Andrew in your prayers. Junior high is so hard socially. I'm sure you all remember. Before you know it the next 3 will be there. Yikes!

We got our bulletin boards at work so we get to hang up calendar and pictures now! Yippee!!! Pretty excited! Work is still a struggle most days. I just keep praying that it gets easier. Feed back isn't that great so I'm not always sure how I'm doing... so I had a talk with Krysta yesterday. It was a good talk. I'm needing to work on getting more info from the patient when they first call. So I wrote a script so I don't forget anything. There is a lot to ask and easy to forget. Can't wait til it clicks. Sometimes I feel so stupid. She assures me they make lots of mistakes to this day! Didn't help. I'm pretty hard on myself. She also said I need to get more confident. Ya think? lol!

Well, that is about it for today. Hope your day is fun and that something exciting and happy comes your way!

What's Ahead:
Morning fog with some afternoon clearing.
Strong high pressure will bring dry weather through early next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11 years later and I still have a list that I check off before I send off every single deposition I do. When you have a job with so many details, like yours obviously does, you have to have a script or a list to follow. Even with that list, I still make mistakes. I'd like to think they're only occasional. Hey, we're only human, right?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14