
Happy Birthday Ashley Elaine!!!!!Today is my niece's birthday, Ashley! She is married, lives in Virginia, and is Doug and Betty's daughter. She is following her dad's footsteps and working in the cath lab. Not that I know what they do...you know how I am about occupations. Not sure what I do let alone anyone else. lol! I know Doug teaches people how to do that balloon procedure on people's hearts.... but I don't think Ashley is there! Anyway....happy birthday, sweetie! Hope you have tons more happy and healthy ones to come! This picture was taken with her mom and dad at Grandma's a few years ago. See....I told you there were alot of birthday's this week.
Oh...I'm sleepy today. Usually wake up ready to go. This day will drag. I woke up and kept thinking about Fort Flagler and the family campout everyone wants to have this year!!! I am going to have to talk to someone else to set it up and collect if we are going to do it. We destroyed all our credit cards a year ago.... so we can't do it. I had totally forgot about it. Then remembered when discussing the bridge closure....that would be a great time to book up this way! Not many would want to drive around, right?
Papa is off today. I work. Going shopping in the morning instead of after work. I did lose 1.5 pounds so far this week.... which I am pleased with. I need to push a little bit more though. Dr. Phil was really helpful on achieving goals.... if you missed it the other day he is putting it on his website.
Tomorrow is cleaning day! Yippee! I need to get a few things done around here. I have noticed something since I started work. After being on the phone and computer non-stop for 5 hours when I get home I don't get on the computer or phone much. I am getting a headset at work. That will be cool.... when I figure out how to use it. lol!
Read Karla's blog....Dylan won another contest! So proud of him! And Maddie told me she won cleanest desk.... don't forget that! lol! She got a sticker!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment