WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!















Happy New Year to all of you! I pray your hopes and dreams come true and you have the strength, courage and wisdom to make it happen! I pray for good health and happiness with tons of wonderful memories to treasure in the year ahead for you!

We had a rockin' slumber party! The kids played for awhile and then we followed papa to walmart. I had to get a few things for my new desk....which I worked at yesterday! It was really cool! After we left the store we went to pick up Fu eggrolls for Andrew and then went across the street and ate at Burger King. The kids loved it! Especially Andrew. Came home and played games and stuff. The neighbors lit off some fireworks but most were duds. Then we had sparkling cider (thanks to auntie tara) and brought in the new year!!! Got to bed about 1:00....and the first up was Maddie at 7. It is 8:45 and Jo and Andrew are still asleep...papa is cooking bacon and sausage...the girls are in the toyroom playing....and dylan is reading this as i type. This morning we are doing American Idol and having Silly String wars....and playing games again. Should be fun! Hope you have a great day too.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like so much fun! Where is the pick of the new desk?? The boys would of loved to come over
=( next year for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Man, you guys had way more fun than I did. You can see how much fun the kids were having in their smiles.

Anonymous said...

BTW, that was me, Kelly that posted the anonymous comment. I don't know why it did that.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14