WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1-6-09 and more birthdays.......



More birthdays today! My brother's wife....Betty Lou is having a birthday today! We all love Betty....she is funny, generous, loving, and one of the sweetest people you'd ever come across! Happy birthday Betty.....love you!!!!
Also it is Lanny's sister Susan's birthday! We don't see her often both these ladies live in Virginina. Guess we should take a trip there! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Susan!!!
And cousin, Caitlin is becoming a teenager!!!! Wow! Lotsa luck Karen! Caitlin is one of the sweetest little girls you could ever meet. I want to wish her a happy birthday and may God guide her and bless her for years and years to come!!!!Last...but not least....there is Bill Epoch! Went to school with him. He is quite a character and was a great friend of ours. Now he is living in Eastern Washington. Doubt he reads this but happy 53rd birthday, Bill!

In case you didn't notice.....I brightened up my blog! It is so grey and slushie and yuckie and all the pretty Christmas lights are gone....I need some color!!!! Yesterdays commute was easy....just slush in places. The night before must have been rough....saw alot of parked cars. About 4 or 5 on Hilltop alone! A sub came through yesterday so I was 5 minutes late for work. Not a big deal....people just seem to cruise in and out at will. There is a fingerprint timeclock there that you check in and out with so I guess they don't care.

I made two new allies at work yesterday. Kimberly does Triage in the desk next to me. She is one of our Medical Assistants. She's been so helpful and patient. Her and Sabine made me hand over the job (leave it at the door) when I left and not take it home with me. They were very supportive. Kimberly acknowledged that I get the strangest phone calls! She helps me with them and is a nice person. Things are going good there....getting the hang of it.

Didn't get my cleaning done yesterday. Came home with a headache and just chilled. Hope to get to it today.

Hope your day is good! God bless!

What's Ahead:
High and low temperatures will be in the 40s the next two days with heavy rain at times. We are all under a Flood Watch.
Rain will increase in the early morning Tuesday and continue through Wednesday with breezy to windy conditions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things are getting better at work. I just knew they would. I'll bet it helped having your clothes all planned, too! Love your pink! It's one of my favorite colors.

Heather said...

The pics were taken today! It got up to 38 today but we have so much snow it wont melt =(

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14