I don't like going to work when Papa gets to stay home. I wanna stay home with him. Oh well. Best get used to it! He gets more days off than we do. I'm going in with a positive attitude today.... which isn't easy on Mondays. Everyone comes in dragging and a bit on the crabby side.... I guess they anticipate "Monday madness". Not me. I'm going in happy!
Yesterday I scanned pictures most of the day and paid the price last night. I scanned over 100 pictures. Always do more than I should. After scanning I need to crop and title! These were all Lanny's family.... pictures of Ma, Rita, Becky, Brazeau's, etc.... Great pics I haven't seen in ages!

Today is Heidi's birthday! She does a blog I post.... she is a friend from church. Happy birthday, Heidi, and many more happy and healthy ones to come for you! Here is a picture of her with her husband, Pastor Mike. They are nice people.
Well.... not much more to report. Don't know what papa is up to today. It's 5 am and for some reason he got up and let Toby out. Now Toby is lying by the bedroom door. Think I'll make him stay out. Let papa sleep in without Toby waking him up dreaming he's chasing something. He does that.
Have a good day and a fabulous quick week!!! God bless....
What's Ahead: Another sunny, mild day following the morning fog and frost. Most areas will see high 40s, but some neighborhoods in the foothills and higher elevations above the temperature inversion get to enjoy temperatures in the 50s again today. Expect light winds.
The high pressure responsible for the dry, stagnant weather, will start breaking down Wednesday. This will add clouds and a threat of showers late Thursday through the weekend, but improve air quality. Highs will cool a bit to the middle 40s. No major storms on the way for the week ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment