WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1-14 just a wednesday.....

Well....for someone reason waking up was tough today. I could go back to sleep as I sit here. Not much went on yesterday. Papa and I watched Monday night's 24! Wow, it was soooooo good! I absolutely love this show. I kid you not! This season is going to be so awesome, too!

Well, Kev's birthday came and went. Called him at 7:00 a.m. when he was born. Meg was just going to make him a nice dinner and call it good. Talked to him briefly last night... he said he had a good day.

Rearranged the den a bit last night. When I cleaned the toyroom last week the book shelf fell apart. So papa basically rebuilt the whole thing and it is so awesome! So I put it in the den! He did a great job! Thank you papa!

Just work today. That's my plan. Laundry after work and watch last night's American Idol.

Hope your day is good! God blessings on it!

What's Ahead:
Dry weather will continue through the weekend with morning low clouds and areas of dense fog.
Wednesday afternoon will become partly sunny in many areas.
Overnight lows will be in the mid 30s and daytime highs in the mid to upper 40s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14