
Kevon turns 31 today! Sometimes it seems like yesterday I had him! Sometimes it seems like a hundred years ago since I raised him. God blessed me with such a special person to raise.... and he was such a fun blessing! He has grown to be a strong, independent and a wonderful man that I am so proud of. He has always been honest with me, always defended me, always sensitive to my emotions, and there to encourage me and tell me truths I didn't always want to hear, teased me, hugged me lots, made me laugh and taught me so much! We've always had the best conversations....not always agreeing but never getting defensive or mad. He's such a wonderful uncle, brother, friend, son, and most important and newest role... husband! He is one of my biggest blessings in life. I love you, Kevon! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment