WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Friday, January 9, 2009

Genesis 3:6 Here we go down that wrong road again....


Ouch! We've known the way of sin for thousands of years. Yet we sometimes still follow the same path. We're lured by something pleasing to our eyes. We pause for closer inspection of it, allowing ourselves to be caught up in its desirability. We dabble in it and play with it. We then participate in the sin. Finally, we involve others in sin. You'd think we would have learned the pattern and would have stopped by now. So with the help of the Holy Spirit, why don't we start trying to do just that?

Prayer Father, please forgive me for my rebellious and sinful heart. I want to live wholly for you. I don't want to be captured by the allure of sin or tempted by worldly passions, but I do want to passionately live a godly life for your glory. In Jesus' mighty name I pray. Amen.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14