WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, January 22, 2009

THURS: busy keeping busy....

Sure slept better last night. Was in bed by 9 and up a little after 4. That's a good 7 hours! Had a good day yesterday. Work went fine....busy! Then I went to look at Kevon and Meghan's new Ford Explorer at her work and see if she wanted to have lunch with me ....but she must have already been at lunch. strike 1. Then I called Jeff at the gym to stop by and say hi....he wasn't there and all I got was voice mail. strike 2. Then I went to PetSmart to buy a cat door for the garage (for when the bridge shuts down....want her to get used to the garage)....the smallest one was $50!!!! No way am I going to pay that amount of money! strike 3. So I called Kevon.... my carpenter who is going to put it in.... and he said he'll just build me one. Sure save some money!!! There is a condition... I can't supervise or offer my suggestions. lol! He knows his mama, doesn't he? Then I grabbed a bite to go and went grocery shopping. Got home after papa... which was nice because he carried them in for me! Spent a quiet evening at home last night! Tara called and said Riley isn't feeling well.... a cold. Poor baby girl! Pray for her and the rest of the house. Heather called and said Josh has a cold too... so we're praying for that little guy! She also said her mom wrecked her truck coming over to her house....hit some ice avoiding deer and spun around and hit a wall. God was watching over her because Heath said there was a cliff not far from that spot! It could have been really, really bad. Heather was amazed how God works, though. Through her films they found other health issues she needs to deal with that she probably wouldn't have discovered had this not happened. Keep her in your prayers... she is pretty sore! Then I got some good news!!!! Amanda called on their way home from Awana and she had Maddie say the Bible verse she memorized.... John 3:16! It was sooooo precious! She earned her vest! I bet she was excited! That is a hard verse to memorize! She did good! Lauren is pretty far ahead.... she's been going a while and has memorized quite a few. Maddie just started. Maybe her next one will be easier. She likes it there.

Today I just work and then go to my doctors appointment and go to central market for some produce before going home. Hopefully I'll get in to see my doctor today! And I hope you all have a great day.... thankful to God for every blessing He's given you! We all have so much to be thankful for!

What's Ahead:
TODAY: The fog is a little less intense. Expect a mostly cloudy afternoon and slightly warmer. Highs hit the 40s, with light wind
WEEKEND: Much colder temperatures. It bears watching whether any light snow creeps in, as there will be a chance of showers in that cold air Saturday night and Sunday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE that picture of the boys, so cute! Its actually Jared that has the nasty cold, Patrick woke up with a sore throat and were suppose to get more snow! Theres my 3 stricks lol!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14