PICTURES OF THE KIDS LAST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION!!!!
MY TOTALLY INNOCENT BABIES!
JORDY IS ALWAYS TRYING TO HUG DYLAN! HE'S LOVING IT! LOL!









NUMMMMMM....BERRY PIE!





SAYING GOODBYE.......
School starts today!!!!! I am so excited and nervous today. And it isn't even about me! It's about my grandchildren. 2 are heading to kindergarten today and one tomorrow! They still seem too little to me! Lauren and Riley are going all day.....Maddie is going 1/2 day. That's probably good.... I'm not sure Maddie is ready for a full day of school. Lauren and Riley are older. Papa and I prayed for all the kids and their mama's last night and this morning. Andrew is a 7th grader now.... Dylan and Jo are in 5th. My cousin's girl, Emma, starts kindergarten and so does great nephew Carter! All in different schools. lol! Probably a good thing.... especially when they are teens. Time is flying past. I always loved the first day of school....new clothes, new and old friends, new teacher and classroom....just exciting!!! Except 8th grade when we moved from Kirkland over to this side. I was scared. Worked out ok, though. lol! I loved getting my kids ready for their first day of school, too. It was so fun! I'm trying to get a slide show of "first days of school" but it's so hard with my external drive shot. Oh, well. Wish I was at each kids house taking pictures and watching them go to school....but it's not possible.
Yesterday was a good day. We didn't go to the lake....I wanted to see Jordan and Riley so instead we went to the park and met them! The kids had fun playing.... it is one of the coolest parks! Brought the berry pie and gave them forks to have at it. They did good until a couple yellow jackets came by! Dropped off the invites with Auntie Meghan so all the kids got to see her at work. Had to have Andrew home by 1:00 for his orientation at school. Maddie and Dylan's was last night. Maddie has a temporary teacher.
Talked with Rita yesterday. Everyone down in Oklahoma is hanging in there. Jim's step-dad will be getting out of the hospital in a few days. Just keep them all in your prayers.
Papa picked berries yesterday on his way home from work. He wants his own pie.
Got home from work last night and was really light headed and dizzy until I went to bed. Not sure what is up with that!
Well..... all you mom's have fun today and enjoy your freedom! Praying for protection and peace for all your kids! And you! God bless!
- Today: Starting with clouds, ending with sun. Highs warm to the upper 60s and low 70s.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny after morning clouds. Highs hit the low 70s.
- Friday: Sunny and 70s.
- Weekend:Mostly sunny and warmer. Highs in the mid 70s.
- Weather Summary: Overnight and early morning clouds will clear away in the afternoon. Dry and gradually warmer the rest of this week and weekend as high pressure sits offshore and drives any storm systems into Canada. Today and tomorrow clouds will be a bit more stubborn on the coast, but some clearing will occur along the beaches in the afternoon too. Next week starts with more sunshine over Seattle and normal temps, in the middle 70s.
No comments:
Post a Comment