WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

punkin, ashes, and fundraisers.....



Happy Birthday Punkin!!!! It was a year ago today we got our cat Punkin! Dylan and Maddie were with us after church when we picked her up....Dylan named her and she loves Dylan. When he sat to open presents Sunday on the floor....she walked right over to him to lay by him. Too funny. If we don't know the actual day our pets are born on we acknowledge their birthday on the day we got them. She was 2 so today she is 3! She's a good cat. Pain sometimes.... but all cats are.

Well, another day in paradise....literally! I watched movies yesterday so I didn't have to watch our economic situation. Lanny's retirement is losing money. Most peoples are. Not good. I watched Alex & Emma with Kate Hudson. It was ok... nothing great. Then watched Anger Management with Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson. All the bad words were edited out.... but I was getting aggravated watching it and almost shut it off a few times. Glad I didn't.... the ending was pretty good. Thought of Kevon when it started out. Kevon is so mellow and he had to go to anger management for hitting a kid at school. The woman wouldn't believe that he was a mellow kid without anger problems. It was dumb.

Rita and Kern spread mom's ashes on her property last night. In the middle of the circle was where she wanted to be so she could watch over the place. This made it final for Rita. She said it was very hard to do and the house seems very empty now because she knows she's not coming back. Thank you for your prayers for them... keep praying.

I didn't get that job. I got an email yesterday. I was sad.... but nothing I can do about it but to keep looking. God has his plans.

Got an email from my friend Lindsey..... I will be helping out at the auction fundraiser Trina's having for cancer at Kiana Lodge on the 11th.... checking people in etc... That will be fun. I need to bring someone with me.... let me know if you're interested. Noah is doing great.... he finished round 5 of chemo... one more to go! He didn't get sick and took it all like the trooper he is! God is good.

Dylan had a great day yesterday! What an awesome weekend for his birthday! He started out Thursday getting a new tv and dvd player for his room from his parents and grandpa, then went to the mariner game with his family Friday, then a party with his friends and sleepover Saturday, party here on Sunday, and yesterday he went out for biscuits & gravy for breakfast at Central Market....so good... and then to Red Robin for dinner! Lucky kid!!!!! They sang to him in choir, too. My friend is his teacher, Cyndi Gilman. I emailed her and told her. They announce it at school too. Pretty cool!

Mom is getting company today.... she is so excited! Rita, Vicky, Justin and Denika are coming over to visit her. That is so awesome! If they get by early enough I might pop over to say hello. Mom found out Kristy's cat that she had taken for a bit that wouldn't come out from under the bed..... is perfectly happy and content with Kristy's baby crawling all over it. Brady loves the cat! So I'm happy they have it back. I love happy endings. lol!

Speaking of endings..... I am done for now. Work this afternoon and that's about it. Have a happy day full of sunshine and smiles!

TUESDAY: Another day filled with sunshine. High temps in the middle to upper 70s.
Wednesday: transition day... the clouds increase before rain returns on Thursday. Temperatures will be in the lower 70s.
Thursday: Temps in mid 60s with the rain developing.
Friday: Periods of steady rain and gusty winds are expected.
A peek ahead to the weekend shows us staying in a damp and cool pattern. Rain showers are in the outlook for both Saturday and Sunday with highs in the lower 60s.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14