WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Sunday, September 21, 2008

fist in the mouth


This picture was taken September 21 2006 of 5 month old Jared.
I chose this picture because it reminded me of his mama.
Did you know Heather can stick her whole fist in her mouth?
Looks like Jared is saying "Look....I think I can do it!"

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE this picture of him! I'm pretty sure most of my boys can stick their fist in their mouth, its a talent, really!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14