WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, September 15, 2008

KEVON & MEGHAN ARE MARRIED!!!!!

Some of you got the email.....if not.....it is official....I have a new daughter! Kevon & Meghan called tonight! Tara texted me earlier to say "They're married!".....but it was nice for them to call. They are Kevon & Meghan Ellis now! They said everything went perfect!!!! Meghan's dad walked her down in her beautiful white dress to this beautiful white veiled gazebo....her sister, Lauren, was the maid of honor....and Brad (brother in law...Tara's husband) was the best man! Meghan cried almost all day and Kevon got teary eyed during the ceremony. He said it is because it was a long time coming and it is perfect. I always told him God had the perfect girl out there for him. Proven right. Before the service Kevon gave Meghan a diamond necklace with their initials and wedding date engraved. He is so awesome. They are both very happy! I could hear calypso music in the background....the group were going out to dinner. Kevon said I made a good choice not to go. The flight was long and he was miserable from not sleeping all night and a bit crabby by the time they got there. And the rooms weren't ready. It is very hot and humid and he said I would be a lobster by now because the water (pool) is the only relief. I'm still sad I missed the wedding. They are sending pictures tomorrow when they get them from the photographer. I'm excited. If you want some let me know. I'll also be posting them on my blog and myspace. Meg said there were tons of pictures taken....but I told Kevon to just send a couple dozen of the best. They said the other day they went cliff diving! Kevon went off a 50 foot cliff and Meghan a 40! They've got lots of plans to do lots of fun things! Brad and Tara are having fun, too! I'm so glad they got to share in this! Kev said they'll call again. Now I am happy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14