
What do people do without God? I've asked myself this many times going through crisis or seeing a beautiful sunset. How can anyone not believe there was a creator? I believe because I need to. Nothing else makes sense. The Bible has NEVER been disproved. Thousands of atheists became believers trying to find error! As His creation....we need him to associate with us, we need his love, we need his forgiveness, and we needed his sacrifice! Get rid of your doubt and Satan's lies....and praise Jesus as our loving and sacrificial Savior, but let's also acknowledge our need for his merciful and mighty grace!
Gracious Father, I praise you from the bottom of my heart for providing Jesus as my Savior. Without your grace and the sacrifice of Jesus, I know I could not stand before you as your child. Please forgive me my sins ... and please receive my praise for your gracious forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment