Speaking of pains in the butt. We have a problem, I think. Toby started acting real antsy last night and we think he may have to have his butt lanced. I can't remember the condition....but this will be his 3rd time in his life. Problem....we don't have the money to have it done. Last time they said a dog can die if it isn't taken care of. Now I'm stressed! Pray!
Yesterday I worked on my mother-in-law's memorial site.....hope you checked out my link. There are her 2 obituaries (from Bremerton Sun and Durant Daily which were in the papers yesterday), pictures, postings of comments we've gotten, and things like that. Rita and Lanny both like it alot. Lanny said his mom would love it. Please leave a comment in the guest book....the messages have really helped the family. Plus we would love to hear how Waverly touched your life and heart. I'm going to make one for dad. It is a nice honor to their memory. Aunt Yvonne called yesterday to check on us. She's really a nice person. I also spent 2 hours catching up with my friend, Candice, on the phone. We laughed and talked for a while. Funny how we can go all summer without connecting and it when we do connect it is like there's been no time apart! Certain people are like that in our lives.
There is also a nice article on baby Noah in the Durant paper if you want to get an update! Here is the link:
http://www.durantdemocrat.com/articles/2008/09/20/news/doc48d53d019841e325653314.txt
Well, we have finally had to turn the heat on in the house. Fall is in the air and in my house. Today is friend Paul Langton's birthday......happy bday Paul! May God bless you with years and years of happy & healthy birthdays! Work this afternoon and that is it of my day. May take a nap....got home at 12:45 this morning but read to wind down and shut out the light at 1:30. Woke up at 6 of course. Hope your day is great! God bless!
Today: A mix of sun and high clouds today after some morning fog. Highs hit the mid 60s. |
No comments:
Post a Comment