
Today mom turns 81 years old! I am so thankful for every year we have her! She is like a best friend to me....what a mom should be. I know I can call her any time with any need, question or problem and she is there for me. She loves with all her heart. She forgives with all her heart. Not only forgives....but forgets. Her and dad tried to teach us kids to see the best in situations....keep a sense of humor. See the best in people...don't be so quick to judge others because you don't know their story. Do not hold grudges, pick your battles, and don't sweat the little stuff. That is how they lived their lives and wanted us to all be. They loved us unconditionally and we always knew it. I love you mom! I love your smile, your laugh (or cackle as dad called it) and I love your hugs! I thank the Lord for you!!!!! Happy birthday....I am praying for many more happy and healthy birthdays and years to come for you!
1 comment:
I love your Mom too, and my life is better with her in it. Happy Birthday Aunt Elaine!
Linda
Post a Comment