WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Saturday, November 13, 2010

karaoke, dancing and fun!

I love this view my mom has... the snow is on the Olympic Mountains now!

Yesterday Maddie and I got to spend the day together!  Karla met me at WalMart and Maddie helped me grocery shop.  Always seem to spend more money when kids are with me.  We had lots of fun! Ran into an old friend of mine.... Jackie O!  I worked with her at Payless and we became best buds there!  She came to our wedding and we babysat her girls.  We just lost touch over the years. I gave her my phone number and hopefully she will call. We are now facebook friends!   It is funny how you can just fall back into the same comfortable friendship!

After shopping and hanging out all day Maddie and I went and picked up Dylan at his grandma's. He was helping her babysit. Then we ran to pick up Andrew and Lauren and Sandy!  We had so much fun last night! We had whatever we wanted for dinner.... we call it potluck! When my kids were small and I didn't feel like cooking I would yell "Potluck!" The kids loved that! Last night Maddie and Dylan picked pizza, Lauren and I had Salisbury steak (so did papa when he got home).. Andrew had the rest of my French Dip sandwich from Thursday.  Then Andrew made brownies. Num! I snuck 1/2 a piece. We bought one of those tins of 3 different popcorn you can buy at Christmas. They munched on that and for dessert we had Sundae's!  Dylan had orange hard shell, sprinkles and cherries! The rest had chocolate hard shell, caramel, cherries and sprinkles. We watched Toy Story 3.  I don't usually buy movies but I knew I couldn't go wrong with Toy Story!!!  I hadn't see it yet.  It was really good! 
Maddie, Lauren and Andrew eating Sundae's and watching Toy Story 3
Dylan did not want his picture taken.. shades of his mama!
They got to bed kind of late but it was a blast. Karla brought their wii over and we did Just Dance but mostly did the wii karaoke game. That was fun! I did Michael Jackson "Ben" Everyone did it but Dylan. Andrew and Lauren love the game!! Maddie sang but she is more obsessed with the animals instead.

Maddie sleeping

Add caption
After resting everyone got up and Lauren is at the Kareoke again. She just got done singing Love Story and So What.  She is really good!!!!  I sang "I'll Be There" another Michael Jackson song. I couldn't talk after singing it!  My throat was killing me! lol! It was fun!  
The guys left at 7:00 this morning to go to a men's "round table" at CMC. I knew Papa and Andrew would go but I was so shocked Dylan went!  I think it was because there was going to be donuts! lol!
When papa comes home he is making bacon! lol!
Memory picture taken 2005
This is so true... why do we question God. His Word is final. ;D

 Back to wii. Gotta go sing!  I'll leave you with this video of Lauren last night. Have a great day!


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh how fun! I wish I was there with you all, singing and dancing! It is always fun to just do whatever and eat whatever:) I love those popcorn tins, I eat the caramel corn first! Have a blessed Sunday my friend! HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14