 |
| Heather & Don 11-9-02 |
 |
| Parker & Patrick at parents wedding 11-9-02 |
 |
| Patrick and Parker with their new dad! |
 |
| I love this picture of Heather and her boys |
 |
| I love the emotion on Heather's face. She is still just as happy today! |
 |
| 2008 A wonderful family!!!! |
 |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL NIECE, JESSICA! I LOVE THIS GIRL AND WISH HER A WONDERFUL 12TH YEAR!!!! |
 |
| One more of Heather with her family. What a picture... Tara had her baby9 days after this picture. Karla had just found out she was pregnant and none of us knew yet... she was sick the whole 200+ miles coming over. Joel was really crabby about having his picture taken. Ryan and Amanda were home because she was 5 months pregnant and very sick. And the little ones were oblivious to all of the background drama! It's great to be a kid! |
Makoa and I had a great day. I walked before he got here. Will pretty soon, too, but it sure is raining hard out there. Oh well, I have a rain coat and I am not a witch OR made of sugar ... so I am sure I won't melt. I wonder how Toby will like it? lol! I made omelets for dinner, watched Dancing with the Stars and went to bed. I think Bristol is probably done. I like her sweetness... but I feel pain when she dances... like you do when your child is trying their hardest but you know they will not come in first... but you are proud of them for trying. That is how Bristol makes me feel. I think Jennifer should just get out. She is a favorite of mine... but I feel pain watching her only because she is always in pain! I think Brandy will take it. My opinion only. Just wish she would quit whining and be a bit more confident.
Nothing planned for today. Just Makoa!
I love this verse... though your sins are scarlet... they will be white as snow. What a wonderful promise from God. No matter how stained you think you are... God will totally cleanse you and make you white and shiny. I love how He puts this because there is nothing He created as fresh and clean looking as new fallen snow. During my walk yesterday I was thinking about a time I was so broken I didn't think I could ever recover. But God not only cleans us... He repairs us. He makes us whole again. The pain gets easier and memories fade. That is God. Thank you, God!!!
I'd like to close my post with this... I watched a cool video someone sent me. I really liked it and sent the link to most of you but I wanted to post it here in case you didn't get to see it. Take a minute .... I loved it.
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741
Have a great day in the Sonshine!!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary to Heather and Don! What a gorgeous family! I love the picture of ALL of you, even with the drama!
Happy Birthday to Jessica! She is precious!
Enjoy your day!!! I am proud of you for keeping the walking up EVEN in bad weather!
Love you! HUGS
Beautiful wedding pictures. They so capture a moment to look back on and REMEMBER...and lol...everybody viewing that photo will be remembering something different!!! my goodness...
Thanks for sharing it. FAMILY is a good thing, even with the sad and bad...it's a wonderful wonderful thing.
And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to be in the eternal family that God created intentionally back in the beginning of Genesis 1. And I am so thrilled to know you are one of my sisters. :-) I feel blessed!
Thanks so much for the verse, I too feel the wonder of having Christ make me white as snow. White Snow in the bright light of the sun is BLINDING...and when my clean whiteness is standing in the Heavenly Light of CHRIST I think my eyes shall be closed...I can only imagine. To think that HE would stoop and leave the unimaginable glory of Heaven and come down here and take the Cross for me...me!...I can not grasp the value of that...but HE is precious to me.
Thank you so much for sharing the music video. I LOVE IT. WE do, all of us, need someone that we know will ALWAYS be there... that someone with skin on down here. I miss my someone. I know he will always be that one. hugs and love to you Joyce. Have a great (rainy) day in Washington...
Happy Anniversary Heather and Don!! Beautiful pictures!!
Yeah...I think Bristol may be gone this week!! :( I also know exactly what you are talking about when you say "feel her pain" Poor thing really tries!!
Enjoy your day!! Love you bunches!!
Post a Comment