I feel so bad for him with this cone... he keeps bumping into things, can't put his head through the rails on the deck, has to try several times to get on my bed without choking himself but hitting the cone,
It doesn't hurt him... we went for a walk yesterday and he was running and bouncing around and happy! I took his cone off during the walk and during dinner.....and he was happy!
1. Sometimes, I wish my relationship with my kids was closer.
2. But I need to not worry and forget about the whole thing.
3. Small things tend to get in the way.
4. Watching how people treat you or ignore you is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to harden my heart and not worry....but it is tough.
6. I don't know how to do a sentence with it ending ...yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include Jordy's birthday party and Sunday, I want to feel better!
I've been doing good with my "Thankful" list for the month. The list is posted below the post here. It really makes you stop to reflect on all your blessings. It is hard to pick one a day. God has really blessed us.
![]() |
| Thankful Papa's car is paid off! |
![]() |
| Dylan had a school project due one morning and he had to take a picture of something... he ran out and got this. It turned out beautiful.... lucky kid. He didn't win but he won in our eyes! 11-5-2008 |
| Joshua 11-5-2004 |
![]() |
| Lauren loves tv 2003 |
![]() |
| ...while Maddie falls asleep on her dinosaur! |
| And lastly... 3 of the grandsons in papa's chair...Andrew, Dylan and Patrick! 11-5-2001 |
I have Makoa this morning. Next week I have him every day but Thursday....and the week after I don't have him at all!!! I guess it is good because mom has a doctor appointment with the surgeon who put in the fistula to find out when Kidney dialysis can start! Thanksgiving week I only have him on Monday and Tuesday. So that is my schedule. I wrote this more for me than you! lol!
Well... time to get off... just want to leave you with this....
It feels so good to know you are loved. When you believe that someone truly loves you, that nothing you thoughtlessly say or do can destroy that love, you can rest in it. The truth is... the only One who completely loves you that way is God. He loves you unconditionally. He sees the best in you and the worst in you and still loves you! You can trust His love. There is a freedom in that... a freedom to explore and grow in your faith ... knowing that even if you stumble and fall... He won't walk away. He is love.
Have a great Friday! xoxo







2 comments:
That poor puppy:( I know you all are doing what is best for him but it does look uncomfortable! I hope he gets all better soon!
Oh that is great news that Papa's car is paid off and I know he takes great care of all of your cars!
Dylan's picture is professional and magazine worthy! Love flowers and add some drops of rain, WOW!
Enjoy your weekend! Love you bunches! ME
Poor pooch, I'm not sure how long he'll need that cone but when Ms. B had her knee surgery earlier this year we ordered her a soft cone from Dr.PetRx. It was so much better than the plastic one :/ ... I hope that his leg is better soon! Happy little Makoa must make you smile from ear to ear! Good luck with mom, prayers!! Have a great night! Hugs!!
Post a Comment