WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Friday, November 26, 2010
fill-in friday
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: plate, fork, glass of milk.
2.Wish I was sacked out on the couch.
3. This is a lazy day.
4. Andrew & Lauren are here to decorate for Christmas.
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's warmer outside.
6. I need to perfect the art of weightloss.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a party, tomorrow my plans include going to mom's, and Sunday, I want to prepare for Koko!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(422)
-
▼
November
(34)
- I love kids... can you tell????
- Not a lot of good news... um, actually none.
- GRAND KID MANIA!!!!
- Online Bible Study
- Lots of pictures from Thanksgiving!!!
- fill-in friday
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- Still cold but safe!
- The eagle has landed and is safe.
- The weather outside is frightful.
- Take care of your pets.... they count on you!!!!
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland!
- Sweet Riley.... Merideth remembered! Good Day!
- Celebrating someones life and another ones birthda...
- Day of rest! I hope.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RILEY!!! XOXO
- I love to laugh... today there will be plenty!
- I dare you not to yawn!!!!!
- Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.
- Another great lady is gone....
- karaoke, dancing and fun!
- a happy / sad day!
- Happy Veterans Day
- Fun at the birthday party!
- Happy Anniversary to US!!!!
- Happy Anniversary / Happy birthday / Happy Sonshin...
- All night, all day, angels watching over me, my Lord!
- Keep it rolling!!!!
- Rain falls on everyone.... on the just and unjust.
- My poor doggie!!!! :(
- Keep on keeping on....
- HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!!!
- Potet Klub, dolls and Dylan!
- On to November!!!!
-
▼
November
(34)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment