WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, November 22, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!


Wellllllll.... be careful what you wish for. Have ya ever heard that one before ... or worse yet, lived it?  That is what my day is like.

I am not going too far out there!

back yard so far

Punkin is not amused!

This is where my husband is sitting right now trying to get home!

I love snow. I really do.  It started yesterday and then settled down with no accumulation. But when my husband left this morning he called and said it was lightly snowing.  It only stopped for maybe 30 minutes around noon. It is beautiful.  However, there were a few things that kind of put a damper on the beauty of it all.  First of all.... my husband is over 15 miles away. He isn't due home until later tonight. I tend to worry.  Plus all my family isn't in their homes safe, yet. Only Karla's.  The third thing is .... no Makoa today.  His grandma doesn't do snow... so she stayed home with him today. Which is a good thing... I would hate to have Angela drive over here in the snow! Well.... it doesn't show signs of stopping.


Now for some memory pictures! 
Papa, Grandma and Grandpa Langager with Maddie 2003

2004 Lauren and Maddie singing with a video!

2007 Heather making a thanksgiving dinner at her house...
And Brad cutting up the turkey for ours at the same time but at Tara and Brad's home!


2008 Lauren and Riley making breakfast!

2009 Dylan with his loving kitty, Punkin! Look how she noses into him. ;D

I messed around with my web site today.  I had trouble with my virus protection this morning but, the computer wiz I am... I got it all straightened out. What an ordeal!!!

I don't have nothing but snow to talk about.  Mom is comfy cozy up in her palace. Waiting to hear when the others get home and safe. I worry because we have so many hills, compact snow and ice, ill equipped not so smart drivers out there. Lauren got her cast on today and is really happy... we'll see how long the happiness lasts.  Have a great day, stay warm, and I am praying for no power outage.  The winds are suppose to pick up. 
I'll leave you with this....
I am talking with a young man that seems to be at the crossroads of his faith. It worries me. I saw Andrew there. Paul is having trouble believing in an omnipresent God who can hear our prayers... because millions are saying prayers at the same time.  I saw this verse. I take such comfort in it. He is with us WHEREVER we go!!! We cannot put God in a box. He is everywhere, hears everything and is God!  Please pray for Paul that he has the faith to believe.
God bless and have a great week!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love snow too but I love Georgia snow:) We get a little and then it is gone! I think snow is sooooo pretty! Thanks for sharing your pictures with me! Stay safe and warm and hopefully all will arrive home safely! Hope it gets gone before Thanksgiving so you can all be together!

Have a blessed evening! Love you bunches! Theresa!

billypandnikkysmom said...

so pretty! make me a snowman and take his picutre :) hoep you had a great day & didn't have to go out in that!! hugs to you!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14