WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

still off....

2:45 in the morning. Been up about 15 minutes with the cough. Heard pneumonia doesn't go away in 5 days. I guess I thought the antibiotic would just destroy it. How naive am I? I slept most of the day yesterday. Kind of embarrassing. I never do that! Did get a nice text from Andrew saying "I thank God that you and everybody else is in my life!" That was very sweet!!!! Didn't have the TV on all day... then Papa came home and we watched NCIS. Have no plans for today. Still resting. Have a huge party and Christmas Saturday! I will have help. Wish I was more upbeat... but it is kind of early and I am tired and sick of being sick. So, with that said... I will quit my whining and sign off. But I want to leave you smiling.... taken 12-16-2006 .... check out Jared's face. Great picture!
Smile lots today!!! Sing a Christmas song loud! Help someone out! Call someone who may to hear from you today! God bless you!

Weather to Expect:
Rain showers continue overnight into Wednesday morning. Low temperatures will be near 40. Another round of rain is ahead Wednesday afternoon with breezy wind.


6 comments:

Kelly said...

You were supposed to be feeling better now! Hmmmm. Have you tried chicken noodle soup?

Anonymous said...

Praying for you to be better soon.
Linda

Theresa said...

Yep, chicken noodle soup and peanut butter and jelly sandwich! OR popcorn:) Isn't that crazy? Those things make me feel better or perhaps just make me think I feel better! Anywho, I wish you would get to feeling better. Being sick stinks and you have been sick too long. I missed NCIS last night because I was partying down at Kelly's house. I love that show! One of my favorites! Have a blessed day dear friend and thanks for the continued prayers for our Justin!!!!!

Tracy said...

Tomato soup and grilled cheese works for me! Hope you are feeling better real soon. You know I dealt with Pneumonia this summer with my little Alex. It hangs around awhile longer that you want or expect. The picture from the past is really cute. Rest and don't feel bad when you do. It is the only way to recover!

Joyce said...

Thank you everyone! Feeling a bit better tonight! Going early in the morning to buy 2 more gifts then I am done! xoxo

billypandnikkysmom said...

Now, see I have snuck on youir blog and read up on it but was to shy to leave a comment, didn't want you to think I was a bit tapped, LOL!!! I enjoy your blog very much. Thanks for stopping by mine, nice to meet you!!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14