WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I feel good... da da da da da da da! I knew that I would now.

Doug (bro) and I on December 17, 1988 playing Putt Putt down in Vancouver where they lived. Man.... we both were looking pretty good 20 years ago!!!!

My second memory picture is of Andrew with the ice block from the dog's water! DON'T DO IT ANDREW!!!! Don't worry.... he didn't. This was taken 12-17-05. He was 9 at the time.

The Beegee's got it right for me!

What you doin on your back aah
What you doin on your back aah?
You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah
You should be dancing, yeah
You should be dancing, yeah

I am feeling so much better today. My friend is back! Dear old Nyquil. The stupid cough syrup with codeine didn't work for me at night at all! Last night with the help of my old friend... I slept from 10:30 until 7:00! The longest I slept in awhile. Papa said I didn't have any coughing fits either. I'm feeling pretty spunky today! Now, you're thinking I will over do it.... nah. Going to Walmart this morning to finish up Dylan's gift and that is all. Papa is taking tomorrow off to help me get the house ready for Saturday.... and to make sure I don't over do it, I think.

So that means I don't have much time to chat to beat the crowds. Yesterday did nothing. Nothing to write about. So that helps. Have a great day and may God's angels comfort and keep you and your loved ones safe!

Weather to Expect:
A dry start this morning. A cold front starts moving into our area later today spreading rain across Western Washington this afternoon and evening. High temperatures will be running in the upper 40s and low 50s this afternoon.
Showers will continue into your Friday with showers on the decrease during the evening. Saturday looks to bring us a dry day with partly cloudy skies. Rain will be on the increase once again Saturday night and through the day Sunday.
Temperatures hold in the low 50s through the weekend with breezy conditions on Sunday. Showers continue into early next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats why the beegees didnt make it, that as bad as #9Glad your feeling better,love you me or papa!

Theresa said...

Praise the Lord!!!!! I was so happy to hear that smile in your voice:0) Enjoy your day and keep on keepin' on! Love you!!!!!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Well, I so glad you're feeling better! Who needs to be sick when Christmas is right around the corner!!!!! Loved all of your pictures, now go get some rest!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14