WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!

My memory picture was taken 4 years ago today of Joel and the kids getting their Christmas tree! I love how they do that! Great picture!

I have 12 minutes to post. Heather is all over me today! lol! Yesterday was such an awesome day!!!! I picked up mom and took her to the podiatrist. Then we went to BK for a Sausage, Egg & Cheese CROISSAN'WICH! (yes... I am still watching my diet ... so I didn't have any hash browns and drank water! lol) Ask mom how she says "croissan'wich". She is so Norwegian! Anyway, then we ran to WalMart and got a few things for Mary which we took to her next. Mom visited and I walked up to mail her and Mary's mail.... then got Mary's mail and paid her rent. Mom got to visit with Mary while I was gone. Then I took mama home. Her cat is so funny... laying by the fireplace the whole time we were gone! Mom bought him a catnip toy. He got down and looked at it and then curled back up in the chair. lol! Came home and cleaned my bathroom and rearranged a bit. Bedroom is today!!! On my way home from mom's I stopped at Albertsons to drop off a check and bought the bell ringer a big hot chocolate!
The bellringer is cousin Grant!!!! Here is his picture on the cover of the local newspaper! He's such a nice guy! He deserved a Hot Chocolate... he's been doing this for years when he's not wrestling!

Well.... it has been almost an hour. I'm blogging late because I slept in late and then made the mistake of getting on Facebook and then finding a fun site to do these things:
This one I made for Rachel's birthday!!! Happy birthday to an extra daughter... Rachel! x0x0! Then I thought this would be funny for Dylan....
Made some others too... it was so fun!

Well.... it is Friday and I am so happy! I also want to say Happy birthday today to Cyndi Gilman, Dena Heenen and Muriel!!!! xoxo

Have a great day and walk with Him!

Does anybody read the weather thing I post every day? Does anyone care? lol

Weather To Expect:
A little moisture is creeping in bringing the chance of a few snow showers over the Cascades with the slight chance of a flurry along the foothills. Best chance will be later this morning into the early afternoon. Otherwise, a mostly sunny day with highs running around the 40 degree mark.
Into the weekend, even colder air is working into Western Washington. We'll see some weekend sunshine, but it will not be warming us up much. High temperatures drop into the 30s Saturday and Sunday with overnight lows in the teens and 20s.
The coldest blast of air will be coming in early Sunday morning. As the arctic front passes through early Sunday we could see an isolated snow flurry.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Happy to hear from you! Sounds like a fun day, I can see your smile all the way down here:) Love the picture of you and Papa as Mr. and Mrs, Clause! So cute!!!!! Have a blessed day! Love to all!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14