Went to the doc. Good thing I suppose. I have pneumonia, sinus infection and bronchial asthma. No wonder I couldn't stinking breathe. lol! So I have antibiotic, cough syrup with codeine, and two inhalers.... one to repair my bronchial tubes etc... and the other to help me breathe. I had a nebulizer treatment in there.... felt like my dad. He had them several times a day. Called it his bong. So I had a bong treatment. Then came strait home to take my meds.... expecting to get some sleep today. Lanny made me stay in bed last night and I know I kept him up with my coughing but he denied it. That reminds me of dad too..... something dad would tell mom. I'm missing my dad... can you tell? Mom and I were going to go see "It's a Wonderful Life" at our church tonight.... but I can't go... and she didn't really want to go. Now her leg is giving her fits and she is having a hard time getting around today. Poor mama. I am only contagious til tomorrow the doc said.... so that is good. I went to the doctor because no meds are working and I woke up with a headache all over my forehead and under my eyes.... figured it could be an infection. And because Karla, Tara, mom, and Lanny (and some of you) told me I better. Are ya happy now?
Made chili dogs last night for dinner. Hadn't had those in ages! Actually.... quite good, too. Did the laundry and dishes and stuff yesterday. By stuff I mean picking up Toby's toy stuffing all over the house. He is hard on his toys. But he never touches the kids stuffed animals or toys. He is a good dog. He also never goes into the laundry room and eats any cat food. He would love to eat it but he never does. That's my boy!
Here are my memory photo's for the day!!!! I love this part of my blog! Lauren in 2003 getting a new booster seat for the table! What a big girl. She apparently couldn't wait until it was set up to get in! lol
The second picture was taken 12-10-2006 of Jordy and Riley in front of their Christmas tree in their pajama's! What bright smiles!!!!Talked to Candice (one of my bff's) this morning. She said she is finding herself having to work now... so she is in a trio that sings all over in Seattle. The other night they had to sing at the tree lighting down town. She also auditioned for one of the musicals coming up at the 5th Avenue. Plus teaching voice full time.... and raising two kids and married to a Navy officer.... so she is super, super busy! I've missed her lately. Had a great time laughing (as usual) this morning. I miss her. She will probably be moving to the east coast soon anyway.... which doesn't make me happy. But I guess I'll see her about as much then as I do now. lol!
Well that is about all I have to say about that. (I always think of Forrest Gump when I say that line).
Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for your prayers!!!!!
Weather to Expect:
For the second straight morning Sea-Tac has fallen into the teens, breaking the low temperature for this date. The old record was 21 degrees set back in 1972.
Friday morning lows in the teens and 20s. Highs will be in the mid to upper 30s with partly cloudy skies.
Into the weekend, temperatures will be holding in the upper 30s to low 40s. We'll see widespread precipitation move into Western Washington, some of which may be in the form of some snow.
On Saturday, the best chance of snow showers will for areas south of Puget Sound.
On Sunday, the precipitation will be more widespread with a rain/snow mix across Western Washington.
4 comments:
As a matter of fact I AM happy, that you went and got you some medicine! I truly believe that doctoring yourself at home is OK to a certain extent:) Get well my friend, couldn't make it without you! Love you!!!!
Glad, too, that you went to the doc! You will get better so much faster now anyway! Rest and relax and get better soon! Have a great day!
I am so glad that you went to the doctor!! Goodness you really have not not been feeling well! You better take care of yourself!! Have a great day and drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest!! Orders from Georgia!!!
Good grief. Was there anything that you didn't have? I hope by the time you're reading this that you're feeling better!
Oh, and BTW, I enjoy your memory pictures too. I've never known anybody so organized with their pictures as you are. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment