WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When is enough enough?

I loved this photo..... it is a Christmas decoration.... the people that put it up had to take it down because so many people stopped to help! lol!

My memory picture of the day was taken 12-09-06 of Don and his boys! One of my favorites of the 5 of them! I love those guys!
Here is the picture Karla took of Maddie before her first ballet class on Monday. She is just so beautiful!


Here are some pictures a good friend of mine took.... Kenny Todd. He has to be the best photographer I know. I love his pictures!There he is!!! I have known this guy since he was a little tyke. Poor kid... they used to hang him by his belt loop on a nail on the porch to tease him. He's a great guy from a great family!

Well, when is enough enough? That is my question for the day. Makes ya wonder huh? This pertains to several things in my life, but I am only going to mention this one right now. When do you know to go to the doctor? I feel like I had this cold before.... not as bad as this week... and the doctor just gave me an expectorant. Waste of money. So how do you know if you're going to waste money and time again? It's hard to know.

Rough night again last night. I should be used to it. Didn't do much yesterday either. This is kicking my butt. Makes it so I don't have much to write about.... that's for sure. I keep falling asleep at my computer this morning... but when I lay down (cough, cough, cough... spit).

I'm sorry I have nothing to post. I wish I could be more "up". lol! Have to do grocery and Christmas shopping this week. Our family Christmas is on the 19th.... and the slumber party that night! Wow... pray I am healed!

It is so cold out! We are having an arctic blast right now.... or is it global warming? lol. Anyway, it is in the teens right now. No snow though..... yet. I'm sure tons of kids are just waiting! Hope you all have a great day today! Love you all and God bless! xoxo

Weather to Expect:
This frigid weather is not letting up. Temperatures are in the single digits, teens, and twenties as you get out the door. Sea-Tac has already been down to 18 degrees this morning, shattering the record low temperature of 21 degrees set back on this date in 1972.
We'll stay mostly sunny and dry with high temperatures around the freezing mark this afternoon.The cold air will be staying with us through the rest of the week.
Lows stay in the 20s and teens Thursday and Friday with afternoon highs in the mid to upper 30s. There is the chance of seeing some snow flurries north of Everett both of those days as well. No significant accumulation is expected.
Into the upcoming weekend, temperatures will be rising into the upper 30s and low 40s. We will still be cold enough to see a rain/snow mix with any showers that fall over the weekend. Right now, it looks like we'll see more showers on Sunday.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Joyce! Those pictures are breathtaking! Love the one of the waterfall and the sun reflecting on the water! Maddie does look so pretty. I hope she enjoyed her ballet class! I used to have a ballerina :( Have a wonderful day. Hope you feel better.

Theresa said...

Yep, we had a ballerina but she ditched it for softball:) The pictures are sooooo pretty! Maddie is precious, beautiful and sweet too!

Now, Sister, the doctor thing... I give it a few days, taking over the counter stuff BUT if it is affecting my sleep and not getting better? time to go to the doctor. That is the way I handle it. My husband on the other hand will tough it out longer than me:) I just don't like to feel bad! Have a blessed day and hope you have a better day!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14