My memory picture of the day couldn't be narrowed to one so I am posting all three cuz I can do that as Queen of this blog! The first one is Riley and Sniffer on December 8, 2002... she was not even a month old yet!
And in 2004 Maddie is amazed at the decorations we have behind glass!!!Today is my nieces birthday! I want to wish a very happy birthday to a very special person! We love you Denise and pray you have tons of wonderful birthday's to come!




Well.... I really don't have much to say. I didn't do anything yesterday but facebook, blog and lay around coughing, hacking and spitting. num. Nyquil doesn't work for me anymore and I took it twice the night before and all I got was a fuzzy head yesterday! So I took facebook buddies advice... last night I took some night time sudafed.... didn't stop the cough but it helped me sleep in my chair a bit. Then this morning I took some 12 hour mucinex... slept 3 hours in bed and then here I am. Don't know what else to say. I got some turkey soup from Amanda that was the best I'd ever had. It really hit the spot yesterday, too. Thanks, dear! I saw this picture and just had to post it! It is on one of our trips with him and the sun was just rising and I took it from the back seat. He was always the co-pilot and here he is talking to the pilot. I miss my dad.
Well, I am basically doing the same thing I did yesterday. Nothing. All the TV channels will be televising the memorial for the 4 police officers killed. Police are coming from all over the country to attend. It is at the Tacoma Dome. Hope you enjoy your day. Luckily I have no plans this week! Because I need to get healthy and because it is too cold to go out! Poor papa was stuck on the bridge for over an hour and a half! That must have been cold. Probably had to use a lot of gas to keep warm. I hope this post wasn't too negative! xoxo
3 - Day Forecast
Tue
30
Wed
34
Thu
37
Weather to Expect: This morning is the coldest weather we have seen all year. We are waking up to teens, twenties, and even single digit temperatures around Puget Sound. High pressure is in place keeping the storms out of our area today. We will keep it dry and mostly sunny with high temperatures around 30 degrees this afternoon.
Another dry day tomorrow with some more clouds in the Wednesday forecast. We'll once again start in the 20s and teens before warming up into the low 30s in the afternoon.
A disturbance moves through on Thursday bringing the chance of a few snow showers for areas north of Everett.
Areas over the Olympic Peninsula are also a prime spot to see a few snow showers. Best chance will be early Thursday morning.
We'll stay mostly cloudy Friday with an isolated snow flurry for everybody around the sound. The weekend will bring some more moderate temperatures with highs back in the 40s. We'll still be cold enough Saturday to see a rain/snow mix shower.
Sunday will bring increasing rain across the lowlands.
Another dry day tomorrow with some more clouds in the Wednesday forecast. We'll once again start in the 20s and teens before warming up into the low 30s in the afternoon.
A disturbance moves through on Thursday bringing the chance of a few snow showers for areas north of Everett.
Areas over the Olympic Peninsula are also a prime spot to see a few snow showers. Best chance will be early Thursday morning.
We'll stay mostly cloudy Friday with an isolated snow flurry for everybody around the sound. The weekend will bring some more moderate temperatures with highs back in the 40s. We'll still be cold enough Saturday to see a rain/snow mix shower.
Sunday will bring increasing rain across the lowlands.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday dear Denise! You are one sweet and beatiful girl, how do I know that? Because your Mam said so:)
Now, Dear Joyce... "Go to the doctor"! Sometimes, that it is the only way to get this behind you. You may need an antibiotic. So, pick up the phone... yes, right now and call the doctor. With love, I give these orders:) just as I would to one of my Sisters! Have a blessed day and I look forward to hearing that you are feeling better!
Love the picture of your Dad! He was so awesome! Get better soon.
Linda
Post a Comment