I don't have much time again this morning. It is 6:30 and I have Andrew and Jordy sitting here awake. So they really are waiting for the computer. By the time I finished with this it was 7:30 and everyone but Lauren is awake!
Yesterday was a great day! We had our Christmas. Everyone was here. Tara, Jordy and Riley looked beautiful in blue!

Our daughters... Tara, Heather and Karla!

The prime rib was excellent! Karla made twice baked potatoes that Lanny really loved. I made some mashed potatoes and julienne potatoes for the kids. Tara made a great ham, and we had salad, rolls, corn, pumpkin pie, apple pie, Jesus bday cake and Tara brought her chocolate covered cherries and peanut butter cups. All was wonderful. The highlight had to be the prime rib.

After dinner we opened gifts. Here are the kids getting ready. They loved their gifts!

Andrew played Santa this year!

They had a great time and the adults did their gifts. We did the guy/girl gift and no body stole from each other. Lanny picked before don or he would have stolen that lumpia for sure! I got a really nice scarf, gloves and fuzzy feet warmers! I bought a Ladies tool set in a pink carrier and Meghan picked it and loved it!

Lauren kissing Santa.... her daddy!

Everyone was so surprised at how Andrew is growing. He is almost 14 and he is getting tall and his voice has changed. He is taller than his Auntie Karla and Auntie Heather!

He has a ways to go before he catches up with Uncle Kevon.

I was glad Kevon showed up. He had to work o.t. last week to finish a job so they didn't have to work today.

Of course when he first comes he is bombarded by grandkids! lol

And Auntie Heather gives Dylan a big kiss.... only because he is the least affectionate of all the kids! lol!

me cuddling josh

and jared... who got to stay for the sleepover!

Well.... that was our day..... then it went into the night.... the Slumber Party! Maddie went home because she wasn't feeling well.... although you couldn't tell by this picture! lol!

She had her high moments but she was very quiet for most of the day.


Jordy played Christmas songs for us!!!!

Either Parker was singing loud or yawning!

Parker and Patrick doing what they do best!


Dylan and Patrick watching wrestling!

And the animals asleep!

Morning pictures of Riley and Lauren sleeping....

Patrick, Parker in the black, Jared's butt sticking up...

I will do more tomorrow when I don't have Parker and Andrew wanting to get on Gaia! Plus papa is cooking bacon so I best help. Hope you all have a great day and God bless! We have our Bible study potluck this afternoon at Jacobs! Pretty excited for that! I am still typing because Andrew isn't ready. And I will keep typing. He said he is ready ready and has been since 6:30. I say whatever.
5 comments:
Go get 'cha bacon Andrew and let your Mam talk to her friend in Georgia:) Love all the pictures. It sure looks like a great time was had by all. Sweet, happy and you look healthy and having a great time with all that love around you! Love you dear friend! Enjoy the potluck dinner. Hey, how is your Mom feeling, better I hope but you didn't mention that she was there... so I guess she stayed in:(
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLUUUMMMMPIIAAAAA!!!! Nummers!!Oh well.Someday the planets will align and I'll be there when there's lumpia...I can tell by the pictures Andrew is finally taller than me.I'm 5'4" if I stabd really straight.Sounds like it was a great time.Wish I could have been there.Have a great rest of your Christmas's!Luvyoume.
Oh my, that's quite a crowd :) & I bet you wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!! Beautiful pictures, just a beautiful family!!! Oh and that prime rib looked scrumptious!!!!!! I sure am glad you enjoyed your day, God Bless!
What in the world is lumpia? Is that like grits in the south? Is it even food? I'm so confused! I've never, ever heard of this.
Anyway, looks like a rip-roaring good time. We are all so lucky to have so much family to make the season happy :0)
Have a great day!
Thanks for the comments... it was fun. Mom is still sick so Lanny took her dinner to her that night and warmed it up and made sure she ate... such a sweetie! We didn't get to eat lumpia, don won it in his gift. Lumpia is a Filipino dish kind of like an egg roll but 100 times better! Amanda's mom taught her to cook and she is amazing at it!!!
Post a Comment