WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cuz we need a little Christmas.....

Wow..... I slept SO good last night! I don't remember much of nothing! Went to bed around 11 and woke up a little past 8! Thank you, God! Thank you prayer family! The Christmas clock is going off with "Silent Night". I cleaned my dresser off and did some more laundry before heating my coffee and sitting down here. All is right with the world. :D I also got a sweet note from papa. And the sun is shining again today!!!! It is beautiful! It's a great day to be me.... even with this cough. Yesterday I was very tired.... called and wished my Becky boo a happy birthday and we talked for quite a while! All is well in Oklahoma. That's a very good thing!
I don't have much to say... so this is it!
My memory picture of the day was taken 12-02-04 of Joshua's first meal.

And a few pics without dates to get you in the Christmassy mood!
Andrew in 2002.... missing a few teeth! lol
Parker and Patrick and Jordan in 2000!Our prayers are still with the family of the slain Lakewood police officers. Hard for them to have the Christmas spirit when they just lost their loved ones, I imagine. The man responsible is dead also. They have at least 6 people under arrest for helping him run and hiding him the past few days. I watched this young woman on the news yesterday (a friend of his) ranting and raving on how he helped everyone anytime and that is why people helped him when he needed it. She said given the opportunity she may have helped him too. First I got mad... then I sat and thought about it. It is weird to hear her voice the thoughts of his accomplices. To try to understand what they were thinking. I can understand doing ANYTHING for my loved ones.... but on the other hand... he killed 4 people.... ambushed them as they were having coffee. You know it's not going to turn out good. If I couldn't talk him into turning himself in I would do it for him. What would you do? Or need I ask?
Well..... on that... have a good day and God bless you all!


If you can't read it is : God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph., a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you." -Luke 1:26-28

The girls were playing in the toy room with a small nativity scene and Maddie asked who this was (holding up the angel) and Andrew said "Gabriel." It touches your heart when your grand kids know these things.


Weather To Expect:
Put on the extra layer and keep the ice scraper for the windshield handy, we are off to a very cold start with temperatures in the 20s and 30s as you get out the door. Plan on areas of fog around the sound with some icy spots possible on your morning commute. The fog is gone by the afternoon with plenty of December sunshine today. Look for highs in the mid 40s this afternoon.
Another round of morning fog with some more cloud coverage tomorrow. A disturbance moving out of British Columbia will bring the clouds on Thursday, but we do look to keep it dry. There is the chance of an isolated shower later Friday and into Saturday morning.
For the upcoming weekend, we will be keeping the cold air around, so plan on high temperatures in the low 40s with overnight lows at or below the freezing mark through Sunday.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

The sidebars are not updating again. GRRRRRRR! So, I came looking to see what was up with you since the sidebar still showed yesterday. Well whatdoyaknow? A new post. See, that's what people do when they care about you:) Glad you slept well. I have been watching about the fella who killed those officers. I am with you on doing most anything for family but he was gonna get caught and they were gonna take him dead or alive. So... I would have to turn him in so he wouldn't get killed IF he was someone I love! BUT with that said, you just don't know what you would do! Have a blessed day dear friend!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14