WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

family...

family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

spending the night


It is almost 8 a.m. and Maddie just woke up. Lauren, Andrew, Parker and Dylan are still asleep. Papa just snuck out of the house to go get blood work done.... had to do fasting tests. So it is still pretty quiet. Good time to post!

I wake with a headache every morning. A sinus headache. They treated me with an antibiotic for a sinus infection. It did nothing. I am sure all my problems are coming from my sinus's. Yesterday morning I took daytime sinus medication and felt great all day. Coughed a bit but for the majority of the day I was good! Doctor.... heal thyself!

Yesterday Dylan and Maddie came over and we rearranged the den and the kids played video games. Then I dropped off Maddie at Amanda's and Dylan & I took Mary to the eye doctor to get her fielding test and see the doctor. Took forever. She was not happy.... but was thrilled with the improvement of her vision!!! Met Amanda at Dairy Queen .... got food to go... and the kids ate it on the way home. Tara called on the way home.... there was a bad accident at the end of our road by the bridge... backing up traffic. We had to wait on the bridge about 10 minutes before we could get on our road. Kids played Wii and stuff the rest of the night. Papa got home and made them ice cream desserts!

Maddie said to tell you she got up to go potty this morning and papa said "good morning" and he always kids so she thought he was kidding so she looked outside and it was light out! It was funny!

Just going to hang out today. Not sure what is happening. Papa's hours are getting cut way back at walmart. He'll ride it out for a bit because that always happens in January... but he said he will say something if it keeps on too long. Everyone is getting hours cut. He could use the rest. I'm getting no work for the schools. That sucks. I still put out resumes when I see jobs other places. Never know what God has in mind for me.

Well...hope your day is full of laughter and love! I know mine will be!!! God bless you!

Weather to Expect: A very cold start for most of us today. Also this morning, watch out for freezing fog.
Our next weather system will move in to the coast by late morning and then in to Seattle by this evening.
Showers follow Wednesday, with more rain for your New Year's Eve, especially south.
2010 starts on a rainy note! Look for breezy conditions on Friday with a wet weekend to follow. Highs stay in the mid 40s.
The mountains will see some rain and snow by late Tuesday bringing three to six inches of new snow.
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Sounds like a fun, warm day! Love spending time at home when I don't have to get out for any reason! Enjoy you day with those sweet children! Hugs from Georgia!

amanda said...

since you're so sick with your sinus infections and cough, maybe the kids SHOULD come home tonight???

billypandnikkysmom said...

A nice ady at home with the family...nothing better. JOyce, I sur ehope you get better soon, that cough has been hanging on for a while now ~ please get it checked again if it continues. Hope papa feels better soon too :)! I wanted to tell you that I love all of the pictures at the top of your page, so nice! Have a great night, God Bless!

Joyce said...

I'm fine. Fine fine fine! Just a winter cold that never goes away for Papa and I. By Spring it should be gone. Surprising how long it is holding on to people! Most days I'm great. Always great with grandkids around! ;D

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14