WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Warning! Monday....Major stress day!

Makoa loved Jordy's cookies! Especially the frosting!
Yesterday was a stressful day for me. 
1.  I worry about mom's medication.  I am in charge of that part of her life and when she gets sick I feel to blame.  She is on so many med's and they change every week it seems.  I couldn't remember if I put the 2 different water pills in her for all week. I had to ask Libby to check and set her up until Thursday when I can get over there. I worry about her when I don't see her during the week. I am a prisoner here because the garage door is broken and I have to get papa to leave it open when he goes to work in the morning if I have to go anywhere.  That sucks.
2.  My ex-husband, Dave, is going to have open heart surgery on January 14th. They are going to do triple vessel bypass and an aortic valve replacement.  He is Karla and Kevon's dad.  I spent over seven years of my life with this man and care about him deeply. I cannot share experiences like we did and not care for him. Just because our marriage didn't work out and he frustrates me beyond imagination and still knows how to push my buttons... he will always be special to me and his health is really stressing me out. And he doesn't know Jesus... I've witnessed to him til I turned purple. I believe his dad and brother died from heart ailments. My kids need to get checked.
3.  I was also stressed because I cannot get Broadstripe (my internet provider) stuff put in my Incredimail.  They changed everything and I can't understand how to do it!!!! I am not a total computer geek or idiot... I can usually figure things out... or work on it until I do. (take after my dad that way.... he would keep working on something until he got it) No go. So I transferred my contact to Broadstripe and it didn't go into their contact list right so I have to fix all 200+ contacts! That will take a while!
4.  My foot hurt so bad yesterday afternoon I was almost in tears! I could hardly walk on it! It isn't much better this morning.  I want to walk Toby so bad but know I can't! I wish there was something the doctor could do! I can't even step on it without major pain shooting up my leg.

5.  My dog is so sick... I think.  You never know with animals because they don't talk and they don't cry like babies.  Toby isn't eating but he is drinking, peeing and pooping.  I took him for a walk yesterday morning. Great for him but bad for my foot. He is still running around sniffing butt... is in no pain. I don't get it. The only symptom is he's in bed a lot more and only at a little left overs from yesterday... and chewed on his bone.  I just gave him some sausage and cheese.  He is eating it. I give him something so tempting he cannot refuse.  God, please make him better!!!!!
We ran into the neighbor dog while on our walk... I let Toby off leash and they had a great time smelling and running around.




Then there was this baby who brought me smiles and laughter.  I don't know what my day would be like without him!  He is so good and I love him so much!

I know I need to put everything in God's hands.... He is the Great Physician.... creator of all things and cares more than I do!  But for some reason I always need to worry first.  Not too smart, am I?  I need to do this so I can have a more peaceful day today. Have a great day everyone! God's blessings and peace on all of you!!! xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wear your shoes

Theresa said...

Bless your little pea picking heart! I am sending you some ginormous hugs and prayers! Nothing wrong with caring for the Father of two of your children! It wouldn't be YOU any other way:) I will pray for him that the surgery will be a success!

I hope and pray that all of your health problems get resolved and your Mama's too! OH AND Toby!

Have a blessed day my friend! Try to finish worrying and give it to GOD! Love you bunches! HUGS!

Julie said...

Oh no. my sensor meter is going on tilt!!! This girl needs some encouragement!!!!! Yes we feel like we have to go through every option and avenue that we might can do on our part...just to make sure we didn't skip a base in helping out...and it does seem to look very much like WORRY!!!!! yikes... but we are women...God made us so nurturing and care-giving...what's a girl to do? Of course we turn to God and ask HIM to carry it all...I will pray for your heel, and I noticed Anony. said to wear your shoes...one of the advices that the doctor gave... (um...are you wearing your shoes????) {;-) And I will pray for your mama. You are a good daughter. You are doing a fantabulous job. don't beat yourself blue with worry. Ask God to fill in the gaps where you think you might have slipped up...
And poor poor Toby man. I will continue to say little prayers for your puppers. Hope he eats bigtime tomorrow. When I don't feel good, I don't eat either. Then all of a sudden my appetite comes back! Saying a prayer for your ex. It is a wonderful thing that you DO care for him. Sweet sister...take care of yourself!!!

Cindy Lou said...

Oh poor thing!! I am sorry you had such a day as you had!! :(
I know that stress makes things hard but we have to let him be in control of things!! I am beginning to stress about our finances but all I can do is put in resumes and trust that God will let me find a job soon!! I don't like to leave so much on Jeff and it is just really getting hard!! But all I can do is TRUST!!! So lets agree to trust together...lift each other up in prayer and everything will work out!!
I pray for you, your mama, Toby and your kids daddy!!Just take care...love you bunches!

billypandnikkysmom said...

Oh Joyce, sending you miles & miles of hugs!!!!!!! I hope that today was better, the Lord will only give you what youcan handle & I know that at times it seems like too much ~ just pray. CLose you eyes, close your ears, open your heart and pray to our Lord...

I am praying so hard for your momma & for you I know that it isn't easy when you become the caregiver to the one that cared for you :) sending love & hugs to you!

On a happier note, Mr. M was looking & sounding too sweet on that couch! Glad he keeps a smile on that pretty face!

Love Ya

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14