WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Funnies!


Grabbed a cup of coffee and ready to post.  However, our week has been very quiet. Papa and I wasted it... pretty much. We had a whole week being off work and did nothing. Crazy. Nice. Relaxing. And we didn't kill each other. Prelude to retirement. Not even one fight.
Cleaned the house and Bob and Nancy Keller came to visit yesterday.  That was so nice!!!! They stayed a couple hours and we talked and talked and talked. It was great. We don't get visitors except grand children in this neck of the world.  It is worse with internet, facebook, cell phones... no reason to visit face to face, I guess. The Keller's are so fun and we enjoy their company!
Nancy brought over some almonds with some covering "raw sugar and cinnamon etc". They are sooo good! However. Papa is allergic to something I think. Last night he was throwing up and wheezy and coughing. Not sure if it was allergic reaction or what! He is fine this morning! Weird.
Lauren is spending the night tonight! Excited about that! Thought about having a few friends over but I don't know.
I don't have a lot else to say... but I have some New Years Jokes I thought I would post for your entertainment! Enjoy! Happy New Year!!!! Be careful!

















Love you all!!! Mam and Papa

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy New Year Joyce. So glad I met you web-logging... Girlfriends all across America...AMAZING!!!!!
I hope you have a quiet and peaceful New Year's eve time.
May you and Papa be blessed in the coming 2011... I hope that the broken things get fixed, that Toby is healed, that your mama continues to improve and the medicines do what they are supposed to do, that your heel will get better and better each month, that Papa's employment will settle down and be secure, and that you will continue to have happy days with your grandchildren and special Makoa!! And of course all of us out here will continue to follow along and keep up with a sister!!! God's BEST blessings to you - both the tangible and intangible ones my Washington bloggy sis! xoxo and HUGS!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14