| My tree when Andrew and Lauren were done! |
| so pretty.... |
| The view of the mountains from mom's |
| another view |
| mom's view |
| We were looking for Punkin last night and Lanny said "Gulliver is in the town." |
| snowmen etc... |
| Grandkid stockings with elves in them... and more snowmen! |
| Papa's big stocking, Punkins, Toby's and mine! |
| Climbing snowmen |
| The singing tree in "David's room" if he ever comes. Right now Andrew has been sleeping in it when he comes over. |
| Above the mirror in my blue bathroom. |
| Looking into the den |
| I still have my kids stockings. |
Yesterday we went to mom's to visit and relieve Lois so she could go home for a bit. Mom went to bed right after we got there and stayed the whole time. We went to the store for her. I found out about the lunches you can buy for $5 from the Nursing Home and they deliver to mom's apartment! We got a menu and she picked for the week. Looking forward to see what she thinks.
Came home and did nothing. My foot still hurting but today it is doing good!
I've been messing around with my website so I am late posting! Makoa is here, had breakfast and is playing and watching Yo Gabba Gabba. At least they have a good message... today is about cleaning. Our morning was terribly late. I woke up at 4:30 and Papa was still sleeping! He usually gets up at 3:30 to leave at 5. He rushed. I kept offering to help him... but no. He was fine. Went to take my vitamins and pills and he messed up. lol! I will have to redo them. I also had to feed the animals because he is not superman after all. That will teach him for refusing my help!
Hope you all have a great day. Need some Koko time! xoxo
Check out my site and Andrew's new site "Devotion to the Lord" on the left top of my blog. Leave him some encouragement!
3 comments:
I LOVE your background and header! Your decorations are beautiful! Great job and I wish I could see them in person too:) Your Mama has a gorgeous view! No wonder she loves going back home! Enjoy your evening in your lovely home! HUGS! Love you all!
Oh so pretty. Love the ones in the dark with all the twinkly and sparkley colors...warms the heart. I remember in our first apartment on our first Christmas together...Kurt and I got our first tree, wrapped it with lights, and then lay on the floor in living room listening to our new stereo system (our gift to each other...) and with the lights off and the twinkling lights reflecting on the walls, we just enjoyed... I can still remember it...
So long ago, and yet such a perfect memory... Thanks for bringing that back up in my mind wiht your photos... Hugs to you...
Oh how pretty! I love it! Glad you had helpers, loved kitty sleeping in your little village, what a crazy cat! Beautiful pics og the mountains...looks like you had a good day all around! God Bless & Hugs!!
Post a Comment