WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Monday, December 13, 2010

Another wonderful time at Libby's!

Good Monday morning!  I am posting some of my pictures of the Libby's party! It was so nice! There were 12 of us and Libby made a shrimp quiche and a bacon quiche, some little breakfast sandwiches, a french toast dish, and other stuff. It was good. Everyone seemed to like it.  We visited, took pictures and did our ornament exchange. Here... I will let the pictures tell it:
Here is all us girls at the party! Bottom is Jessica, Grandma, Jordy and Alyssa. Standing is Libby, Tara, Karla, Denise, Amanda, Lois, Joyce and Kara!

Mom and some of her grand daughters...

Jordy, Tara, Karla, Jessica and Alyssa having brunch!

My sister Libby... the hostess!

Jessica, my niece, David's daughter.

Grand daughter, Jordy!

Brunch time... Karla, Jessica, Alyssa and Lois

Sisters: Libby, Joyce and Lois

Sister Lois

Mom had a good time!

Denise with ornament... her mama watching!

Alyssa opening gift
Alyssa opening gift, Jessie and Lois watching.

Denise having fun
 
Karla holding her ornament... Tara opening one.

Jessica with an ornament.

Jordan with her ornament

Libby's daughter Kara watching!

Kara opening our ornament!

Karla stole it so Kara is opening another one!

Denise and Lois
Amanda with a coffee cup ornament...perfect for her!

Mom with her feet up!
Mom opening ornament
Libby on the prowl for an ornament to steal!.. She takes Lois's!

She loves it... it plays music! No one dared take it from her! lol
Look at all those sweets! Num!!!!
 
Jordy and Tara!
 Took my van load home and came home. Lots of driving today! Chilled the rest of the night. Watched a Christmas movie with papa.


I need to go to mom's today to figure out her pills. And I should take Toby to get his stitches out. He is not feeling good. He stopped eating yesterday. I am worried!!! I am taking him for a walk this morning to see if it helps.  I took the cone off but he still seems down.

Makoa today!  Sounds like my day is full.  Hope your day is a great Monday! xoxo


4 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

It is a Monday here forsure!! :)

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time at the ornament swap!! And those desserts look GREAT...wish I had been there for those!

Enjoy your day and praying for Toby!! Love you bunches!

Julie said...

A wonderful Time for sure...The pictures tell it all. I'm so glad you enjoyed being with ALL the girls...SISTER TIME in more ways than one. Your mom looks like she had such a good time. Those moments really are enjoyed more and more the older we get...The younger ones have fun, The older ones store them away for reliving time after time, bringing joy via memory archives... :-) Yep I'm definitely an "older" one.
I hope that Toby will be feeling better. :-( Saying a prayer Joyce. Keep us posted. Hugs to you and thanks for sharing a treasured moment in your life...

Theresa said...

What a fun time! I absolutely love getting together with family and it sure looks like you all had a bunch of loved ones there!

Hope Toby gets to feeling better! It is soooooo cold here, in the teens for days AND windy!

Have a blessed evening and big hugs from ME!!!!!! Love you!

billypandnikkysmom said...

What a happy time all of you had, I loved seeing mom sitting there smiling away! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Oh & I just love your crabby lady cartoons, that about sums me up EVERYDAY ~ LOL!

Hope you have a great night, love & husg to you!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14