Everyone looks forward to our annual Christmas Sleepover at Mam and Papa's house! It is where we have all 10 grandchildren! My heart is full when they are here and I feel truly blessed! Thank you, God! Now for the pictures so you can see for yourself! If you don't love my grandkids you might as well skip this post.... it is ALL about them! xoxo
 |
| We got a surprise visitor... can you pick him out???? |
 |
| Everyone was so happy to see him!!!!! Some of them hadn't seen him in a long time! |
 |
| Patrick and Andrew screaming... cuz that's what they do. |
 |
| We walked down the road caroling... that was fun! |
 |
| Our neighbor lady loved it!!!! |
 |
| These two have declared that they are each others favorite cousins! Maddie wants Parker for a brother! lol! |
 |
| Dylan |
 |
| Joshua loves Dylan! |
 |
| The three girls in the fort... Lauren, Riley and Maddie! |
 |
| Joshua, Dylan and Pat playing a game |
 |
| Maddie is a very happy girl with Uncle Kevon! |
 |
| Lauren, Jordy and Jared |
 |
| Riley and her mam |
 |
| Playing "Good Morning Mr. Judge" where you try to disguise your voice so the person can't tell who you are!!! They love this game! |
 |
| Parker and Andrew love the new games we got them! |
 |
| This picture speaks for itself! All were in denial! lol |
 |
| Pig Pile! |
 |
| Kevon and all his nieces!!!! |
 |
| Suppose to be their serious look. |
 |
| They love jumping on Uncle Kevon |
 |
| Do you think he realizes how much he is loved? |
 |
| Uncle Kevon and Riley |
 |
| Uncle Kevon and Andrew sitting on his lap, lol! |
 |
| Dylan and his Uncle Kevon |
 |
| Uncle Kevon and Jared |
 |
| Jordy couldn't leave Uncle Kevon alone... she loves him! |
 |
| Joshua and his Uncle Kevon |
 |
| Serious Lauren and Uncle Kevon |
 |
| Not so serious now |
 |
| Uncle Kevon and Maddie |
 |
| Maddie pig piling on Uncle Kevon |
 |
| The best of all the pictures of Parker and Uncle Kev... he kept making a pig face! Not Kevon, Parker! lol! |
 |
| Patrick in Uncle Kevon's hat! |
 |
| Andrew having dessert... some of the double layered chocolate birthday cake that Papa insists is Jesus' favorite... a yearly tradition! |
 |
| Andrew is taller than his papa now!!!! |
 |
| Andrew and Patrick |
 |
| Dylan laughing! |
 |
| I love this smile |
 |
| Jordy, Parker and Patrick! |
 |
| Joshua with attitude! lol! |
 |
| Joshua and Kevon are buds!!! |
 |
| Pretty little Santa baby! |
 |
| Lauren and Parker think something is funny! |
 |
| Maddie |
 |
| The den!!! This is what it looks like in the morning! There is 2 fort and a mess! |
 |
| Andrew and Parker before bed. |
 |
| Dylan, Jordy and Patrick ready for bed. |
 |
| Jared and Joshua ready for bed |
 |
| maddie, riley and lauren in bed (can't see lauren) |
 |
| computer time... dylan and patrick looking at WWE wrestling stuff. |
 |
| Parker playing video and Jordy watching |
 |
| Jordy with popcorn and a little Wizard of Oz! |
 |
| Movie! |
 |
| Now Lauren watching Parker |
 |
| Parker is really into video games! |
 |
| Andrew was doing his devotion and left the Bible out... I guess later the cat was too!!! |
 |
| Andrew |
 |
| Morning time... Andrew Josh and Parker |
 |
| Lauren, Jo, Pat and Dylan playing Sorry in the morning |
 |
| I don't know how this picture got turned and I can't fix it here!!! But it is so cute of Jared just waking up I left it on. |
 |
| Maddie and Riley playing morning games |
Well that is about all I have room to post... rest are on facebook. This is the first time I have been alone in my house in days!!! Kind of weird. I keep expecting someone to come around the corner. It is quiet. I was kind of sad but I am learning to be thankful and joyful in all circumstances. So that is my mood today! Praising God for the past weekend and the peace of the day. And leftovers.
Enjoy the day and I will too! God's blessings on all of you! xoxo
5 comments:
Kevon is an awesome Uncle. No matter what the problems are among the adults, he is smart and caring enough to see to it that the kids don't suffer. What a great person!
Linda
WOOT!! I am ecstatic that Kevon came. I had a favorite uncle when I was a kid. He always teased us, played with us, wrestled, tickled, took us out to find snakes and bunnies and other stuff and took photos of it all. (LOL he lived with my grandparents til he got married at 40!!!!!!) He was just da bomb!!! We loved him. Sounds and looks like Uncle Kevon is the same kind of uncle who had no hangups or reservations about being a kid with kids. And I am so happy for my dear bloggy sis Joyce that her son came to visit with her. As Dobson says so many times, sometimes we just do what works for everybody when all is not perfect, and then pray for the future times that it is possible with God to do what he does best...Restoration and Healing...
RAH! The pics are fantastic. You are a blessed Granma and Granpa...
Your grands are precious and awesome. I sooo look forward... God willing, to having some of my own someday...In the meantime I will enjoy reading all the bloggy sis posts about their grandkids...
Merry Christmas Joyce...and land sakes alive...enjoy the peace and quiet!!! God's best blessings to come for you in 2011! ***Love the kitty on the WORD. HUGS!
I LOVED the pictures! All of the kids look sooooo happy and I know that they had an awesome time! You really gave them a wonderful overnight party! I am so happy that Kevon came! He really is loved by those kids and it surely shows! I agreee with Papa, I believe that IS Jesus' favorite cake! Have a blessed day my friend! BIG HUGS!
I knew he would come <3, I am so happy for you!!! Glad that you all had a great night! Get some rest!! Hugs & love to you!
I am so happy for you that Kevon came for a visit! It looks like the kiddos love him!!
You are such a good Mam...all those g-babies and so much fun!! I know the silence in the house is different but enjoy...I bet that group will be back soon!
Enjoy your day! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment