Good morning! I am in an awesome mood today! No negativity from this person! Why am I so happy? I am happy because of my Lord and Savior.... He gives me joy! I watched the video I posted here today and you cannot help but rejoice and worship Him! Try it! I triple dog dare you!
Plus I love my family! I love my grandchildren! I love it that Andrew calls me on his way to the bus stop and we talk about the Lord. I love that Dylan calls me after school as he walks to Maddie's school to help out and talk wrestling, school and music! I love the texts I got from Jordy! Loved the phone call from Maddie last night after her first basketball practice! I love hearing from my grandkids! That makes me smile! I love hearing from my kids too (hint hint)....lol!
I love my mom is feeling better thanks to prayers from my friends and God's healing touch! It sounds like she gets to come home today! I don't have Koko today so I am going to the hospital. I miss mom.
I love my friends that pray for me and my family. And in return... I pray for them. Praying for my friend who lost her mama Thanksgiving morning. This is a rough time for her... I am glad she does have the peace of knowing where her mother is now.
I am asking all of you to pray for my dog, Toby. I don't think it is weird to pray for an animal. He has had a thing on his leg.. he keeps it clean and doesn't seem to be in any pain... can run and everything. I am asking God to heal it totally. Please pray along with me!
Also say a prayer for my son, Kevon, and my brother, David... both fighting this nasty cold going around!!!
I haven't bought one Christmas present yet and there is only one payday before Christmas!!! Wow. Not good. I have to remember it's all about Jesus! Giving gifts is fun, though.
Oops... I said no negativity. sorry. But I know you understand. Well... need to do my Talking the Word blog now. Hope you check it out and comment on it. I wanted it to be a place we can encourage and study together.
Hey, my right hand is itching! Am I going to get some money????
Have a wonderful Thursday!!!!
WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!
This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...
family...
My Pages
Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(422)
-
▼
December
(36)
- Happy New Year... Auld Lang Syne! Old Long Ago!
- New Year Funnies!
- PRAYING IN JESUS' NAME: Billy Graham's New Year Pr...
- My Year in Review!
- Slow down, you're moving too fast....
- Maddie and Mam say Good Morning!
- Will it snow to help my mood? Maddie will for sure!!!
- It was a Holly Jolly Christmas!
- Christmas Eve... new traditions started! ;D
- It's the night of our dear Savior's birth.....
- praying and praying.... never give up.
- Sweets and movies! Enjoy!!!
- Always find something to blog about!!!
- SLEEPOVER WITH A SURPRISE VISITOR!!!!
- Ta-da! Christmas done and pictures cropped!
- TODAY is the DAY!!!!
- Phone visit with Michael... and my day with Lois a...
- It's all in the head!?
- I had a visitor... and it was not Santa!
- Warning! Monday....Major stress day!
- Another wonderful time at Libby's!
- Its raining, its pouring... papa is snoring!
- Partying in the Potty Room!
- It's MY song!!!!
- The Makoa Show... starring Koko
- Birthday, Balloon feet, and Broken things!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOLO!!!!
- Laugh and Cry
- A little Christmas in the Northwest!
- growing up before my eyes!
- THE WOODEN BOWL
- Saturday, Super Mario and a Sleeping teen!
- FRIDAY FILL-INS!
- Mom goes out... Toby goes in!
- Loving life today!
- Makoa's world... at mam's anyway!
-
▼
December
(36)
Total Pageviews
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:
I am happy you are having a positive day my friend! You have had so much going on these days! Hope you find your Mom doing good and I think it is just fine to pray for your family pet:) Love you bunches and hope your day is PERFECT! HUGS!
Hugs to you Joyce. Thanks for your prayers. I am praying for your mama. I will also pray for Toby. And NO WAY is it wierd to pray for our pets. I know God gave them to us to care for, and I know HE cares over them too, Many prayers have been said for my pets. I hope your time with your mama is SO good. I do so miss my mama. I put her pic right in front of my compy screen to look at all the time. I love her for all she not only "taught" me, but mentored and modeled to me. I "caught" my lessons so much more by watching her. Hugs to you and I am glad you are having a good day. I have to get connected to your other study blog. Plan on joining in later this week. Going over to Daddy's later today to start going through stuff.
love my bloggy family and friends...
I am so glad that you are having a good day!! I know that some days just are a bit much and then others seem to be perfect!!
I will be praying for Toby and I always pray for our animals when things seem to be not so perfect with them!! I do not in any way find it weird!! :)
Enjoy your evening!! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment