Mom took Mary to her doctor appointments because I was so afraid I wouldn't get out of there in time to get her. They enjoyed each others company. The eye doctor remembered mom and told her she needed to make an appointment too. lol! God has his reasons! I did get out of there late.... we had to pick up all the stray coats, balls etc and put all away.
Last night Rita called (Lanny's sis). We talked for a long time.... I had her laughing pretty good at her brother's expense. I love her.... we have great conversations and I think I got ma off mind for a tiny bit and made her laugh. Lanny's outside talking with her now. He misses his family.
I also spent some of the day debating the purpose of nose rings and tattoos! I know why bulls have nose rings.... and I know why sailors got tattoos. Women? Don't get it. My opinion only. I've never really wavered on it.... no kids under my roof got weird piercings or tattoos. (Andrew told me not to call them "tats". He reminds me of Kevon at that age! Nothing like a teenager telling you what to say or not.) :D
Little Lauren got her haircut! It is so adorable!!! Up to her shoulders! She absolutely loves it and it will be so much easier for her to take care of. She looks older and so beautiful. She's always been cute.... now she looks beautiful! These kids are growing up too fast!!!!
I love my flicker pictures. I look forward to seeing them on the right because they are different every time. I also love what I did to my web sites.... Mam's favorite video's and Mam's blessings. I did a good job if I do say so myself. Links are to the right!
Lanny is such a happy man! He is out there right now washing his car.... and his new tires. It is funny what can thrill a man! lol! He loves that car. That picture looks like the paint is peeling on the rail.... it is really water. Looks weird, huh? Taking off two boards and painting the deck soon. Have to get skid resistant stuff on before winter! We have a busy day today.... picking up meds, Lanny has an appointment at the cardiologist, going to Walmart for paper products etc. Should be fun spending the day together! He works tonight.
Today is Craig's birthday.... we've been friends with him for a long time. Sweet guy, awesome mechanic, and wonderful friend! Happy Birthday, Craigmont!!!!
If you watched Survivor and want to read more on that "snake in the grass" Russell... here is a good link: http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/09/18/stephens-survivor-strategy-blog-watch-out-for-russell/
Well... that's about all I got!
1 comment:
Wow, what a fun job you had yesterday! I would say that is a bunch of lucky "younguns" to have you watching them. Sounds like a happy time. Your Mom and the kitty picture is the sweetest sight. Take it easy, Papa... don't work too hard up there. Love you friend and have a blessed weekend:)
Post a Comment