Good morning! What a win! Yesterday was soooo cool! Went to Ryan's game and they pulled it off! I don't remember the score.... but Ryan's team.... the team he put together himself and co-managed and coached won the NABA Westsound baseball championship game! I am so proud of him!
What a sweet win. I will post pictures tomorrow..... I want to give Amanda a chance to post first since it is their win. But here are a few of the kids I took yesterday.....
Adam's daughter and Lauren have been buddies for years.... here they are posing for me!

Andrew spent alot of time playing with this cute 1 year old baby boy! He had a lot of fun with him. He is SO GOOD with little ones.


That was the highlight of our day yesterday. The morning was very low keyed. Andrew went to bed... Lauren and I blogged and played on the computer. Then Lauren wanted a nap so we went and laid with Andrew. I fell asleep and she went out with papa. Slept about an hour and then had to hurry off to the game! Papa wasn't feeling well so he had to stay home.
Rested the rest of the evening. Got sad news when I got home. A high school friend, Jayne Alyea Wallace, passed away after a 10 year battle with cancer. She fought a long time. We do have the peace of knowing she is with the Lord resting now. Her son graduated last year from high school. Please pray for him and her husband. Thanks.
Today is my nephew's birthday! This is Doug and Betty's boy. Haven't seen him since he was 10? He lives on the east coast and hasn't been back. It is sad. Miss him.... seeings he's about 30 now! I don't even have decent pictures.... see what I posted to the left? lol! He is shy but this is crazy! Happy birthday, Danny!
Today is also the last day of summer. :(
Ashley.... a sweet teenage I adore at our church went on the mission trip with our church to India last month. It changed her life! She made a video and I posted it on my site if you want to see it. If you miss it... I will post it on my video site tomorrow.
I am getting sleepy! I forgot to take my meds last night so took them 4:30 this morning. wow. No wonder I sleep good at night. Think I'll go back to bed.... it's only 6 am. Hold my calls.
1 comment:
You just rest, I'll get the phone for you:) Congrats to the Black Socks! Winning feels good, doesn't it. Autumn's team wins a lot and Austin's poor little team hasn't won a game. The coach is really nice to them but with the constant rain, they haven't got to practice much. Love to you and your family and have a blessed day!
Post a Comment