WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Dukes, dogs, and waters.... and mean coyote!



Don't you love the opening credits and song from the Dukes of Hazzard TV show? That's why I posted it! It really does bring back great memories.

I worked yesterday and then picked up Mary and went to Bremerton to her doctor appointment. We got there early but that was ok. Went for dinner at Shari's and then to Walmart for some shopping. I was wiped out by the time I got home after 7! I need to email my doctor this morning and get my blood checked. Something is wacky. I am SOOOO tired lately! No stamina and I could nap any time! I'm worried about my anemia.... same symptoms are back. But I am taking my iron and not bleeding to death from any body parts.... so I am not sure what is going on. hmmmm. I should have gotten that medical degree.

This morning I will be busy. I have to take Toby to the vet. I know this is gross, but dogs periodically need their anal glands drained and he hasn't been feeling well and has other symptoms I won't discuss here. Call me if you want details. lol! Hopefully he will start acting like himself again soon. I have other errands I'm sure you don't care about.

PLEASE pray for our friends in Georgia!!! Theresa's sister has gotten hit by the flooding! All are helping out... here are some pictures to give you a idea to what is happening with her home... now the water is up to her windows and in her home. They got her stuff out in time.



Breaks my heart.

Another thing that breaks my heart is Jessica Simpson. She may be a bit ditsy and dramatic, but I feel so bad for her right now! Her little dog was taken by a coyote right before her eyes last week! The dog, Daisy, was a present from Simpson's then-husband, Nick Lachey, in 2004. That dog was her comfort and life! I know how it is to love a dog so much... I had a dog named Daisy that looked so much like hers! Plus Tony Roma dumped her last week right before her birthday. This month has pretty much stunk for her. Please keep her in your prayers. Mostly that she turn to Christ during this difficult time in her life and finds the comfort she needs.

Well, best get going to start my day.... or take a nap. Can't decide. It is 6:15 a.m. What do ya think? Hope you all have a great day and may God bless you as you make decisions!

Weather to Expect:
TODAY: Sunny skies with highs in the mid to low 80s around the sound.
THURSDAY: Spotty drizzle with temperatures back down into the upper 60s and low 70s with some sun breaking out during the afternoon.
FRIDAY: Dry with morning clouds and afternoon sun. Highs will be running in the mid to low 70s.
The weekend stays dry with highs holding in the low 70s. Partly cloudy Saturday and mostly sunny Sunday. The next chance of seeing some showers return to Western Washington will be on Monday.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hey Friend, I have been sitting with my Sister all day at her house. Thanks for asking for prayer for us, you're the best!!! I really don't want to know about Toby's problem... just that he gets to feeling better and you too! Running a little behind checking in on my friends today:) Love to all!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14