WELCOME TO MAM'S HOUSE!

This is the life of Mam and Papa We have lots of kids who gave us 10 beautiful and amazing grandbabies and now 2 great ones. Throw in a scruffy little dog and a new home and we have a great and blessed life!! We center our lives around the Lord and our family...

Month

Month

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary... 1 year!

It has been a year since Kevon and Meghan said their wedding vows and she officially became a member of our family!!!! Congrats to them and I pray your marriage is as long and happy as Charlie and Dorothy's! We love you guys!!!! Here are some pictures from the wedding....






Love you two.... this made me very happy!!!! Thank you God for these two!


Well, another teen icon is gone. Had mixed emotions about the news on Patrick Swayze. I am so sad he is gone.... but relieved for him that he isn't suffering anymore. Praying for his family.This is how I will always remember him!

Then we got this picture..... lets hope she isn't defined by this moment!

And ... of course this was the talk of the whole day yesterday. Kanye West made more than a fool of himself. Like Kate Perry said "It was like he stepped on a kitten." It sure boosted Taylor Swifts ratings in a hurry.... but not the way she would have liked. It was so sad to hear her say how she was so happy and they Kanye came on stage and she was thrilled but not so much after that. Broke my heart for her. The motherly instincts rose in everyone!!! I put part of his interview from Jay Leno on.... very short blurb.

I wanted to post this picture. Isn't she so pretty? Can you guess who that is without all her makeup and funky hair? She has such a natural beauty to her.
My plans are to go to get fingerprinted today if I can. I checked into the City of Poulsbo. They said you need to bring your own cards. Don't have time to order them... and they are expensive. So we'll see if the Sheriff will do it. Should have gotten arrested when I got pulled over the other day.... then I'd be set. lol! Don't have a lot to write about today. My sunny day was rainy. So I scrubbed windows. The one thing I hate about living around here is that dust and mold can collect on window panes so I cleaned them all up. I know... sounds nasty. Also put clothes away, dishes, and the norm. Best go... got cobwebs to get down. Have a good day.
Weather To Expect:
Tuesday - a few spots of drizzle, which will lead to clearing skies and warmer temperatures. Highs Tuesday afternoon are set to climb into the upper 70s
Wednesday - Clouds will increase ahead of the front and rain showers are expected by Wednesday night.
Thursday - A lingering shower or two is possible then the sun will break out with afternoon with highs around the 70 degree mark.
Weekend - The work week ends with partly sunny weather on Friday. An advance peek at the weekend features showers on Saturday followed by a return to sunny weather on Sunday.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

What an absolutely gorgeous couple and wedding, the background was perfect:) Happy Anniversary Kevon and Meghan!!!!! I was sad to hear about Patrick Swayze too! Loved his movies, and I am also glad his suffering is over. I watched Jay Leno last night, even though it was past my bedtime zzzz. I bet he won't do something that stupid again and I felt really sorry for her. He needed the reaction he got! Love you and have a blessed day!

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary to the happy couple! What a beautiful wedding! I was sad about Patrick Swayze too! I LOVE Dirty Dancing! "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"... Ohh my how I adored him in that movie (still have the crush just thinking about it!). Is the picture Gwen Stefani? Looks like her and I love her! Have a wonderful day!!

Kelly said...

Beautiful wedding pictures. Yeah, I'm glad Patrick Swayze isn't going to have to suffer anymore. He had some great movies. One of my personal faves was Ghost.

Joyce said...

Your right Tracy.... it is Gwen. I put her up as my facebook profile yesterday. Don't think anyone believed it was me. lol! I know, I'm a goober!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

- Psalm 19:14