I like Friday's! My plans for today are to clean the house. Kind of let it go a bit. I have some sugar ants in the bathroom I have to figure out how to get rid of. I tried bay leaves, apple peals....and nothing has worked yet! Frustrating. As I wrote below....I got through my dental appointment. It' isn't sore or anything now. Still have the cold. Stinks. I get so stressed at the dentist and cling to the arms of the chair the whole time....I find it very hard to relax. So with that and my cold I was wiped out in the afternoon and took an hour and a half nap! Made a turkey, rice & carrot casserole last night I just made up...it turned out pretty good. Oh, by the way....I am so mad and frustrated at the dummies in Survivor this year. Two prideful guys got voted out because they didn't use the Immunity Idol's they had. And then the idiots left and not in the clique of ladies....James, Eric, Jason and Amanda....why didn't they join forces to kick out Parvati??? Duh? It would have happened, too. THERE was the dumbest move in Survivor history. Plus American Idol is another one I am frustrated with. Carly? I thought she would make it to the final 2. Why is dreadlocks still there??? It is a popularity vote. Those teenyboppers and texting votes in like crazy. Well...that wraps up my life. Hope you like the new layout and it is easier on the eyes? Have a great day!!! I mean it!
- PRAY FOR LANNY'S MOM, WAVERLY. SHE IS HAVING SOME DIFFICULTY & PAIN!
- PRAY FOR SISTER RITA, LANNY, BROTHERS KERN & MICHAEL, AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY THAT LOVES HER.
- PRAY FOR TERRI PHELPS & PAT NICHOLSON'S CANCER TREATMENT
- PRAY FOR CURE FOR CANCER, AUTISM AND SARCOIDOSIS
- PRAY FOR PROTECTION FOR JUSTIN IN IRAQ!
- PRAY FOR CANDICE, PATTY JACOBS
- CLEAN BEDROOM & OUR BATH
Weather Summary: The timing is perfect for Spring weather this weekend, starting today as high pressure builds and clouds part. Mostly sunny near 70 in some areas tomorrow. The weekend turns a little soggy on the coast Sunday as an incoming weather system spreads more clouds our way... with the rain chance rising Sunday evening. Next week looks wet with some sunbreaks.
- Friday: Becoming partly sunny with just a chance of some morning sprinkles north Sound and along the coast. Mountain snow showers will ease this afternoon. High 50s. South wind 10 mph becoming light. Tonight: Continued clearing. Lows near 40.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, and warmer. High 60s. Sunday: More clouds, but dry most of the day, except coastal rain that will move inland
- Sunday evening. Highs in the mid 60s.
- Monday & Tuesday: Areas of rain Monday changing to showers with sunbreaks Tuesday. Highs in the mid 50s.
No comments:
Post a Comment