I am tired this morning. I may have to go back to bed for a bit. After Survivor I talked with Sharon for almost 2 hours on the phone....which got me to bed after 11 and I got up with papa at 4. So my eyes are burning a bit. Yesterday my MaddieMay came over and spent the day with me. I picked up her and Dylan and took him to school and met his teacher....since Dylan is star of the week I am bringing Toby into his classroom at 3. He is excited about that. Me...not so much. But I love Dylan and will do this for him. Went to Walmart for a few groceries. Maddie and I played in the toyroom and then I was playing Donkey Kong on the computer and I kept dying. She would say "High five!" and I would yell "NO!" She thought that was pretty funny! We also watched the Sound of Music. She liked it....Lauren is really into that movie since last weekend, too. As long as you explain what is going on and fast forwarding the yada-yada's.....they love it! Even the chase at the end. Both loved the puppet show. No one loves Lisles' dress as much as Heather did though. Today I have no plans until I go to Dylan's school. And Papa's home tonight so that is exciting. Last night he rubbed my feet as we watched Survivor. It was heaven. Please keep the situation in Oklahoma in your prayers. Lanny is pretty upset....Jack is giving mom a hard time right now about material things....something she doesn't need in her life right now. Not good. Well, best get going so I can rest. God be with you today.
- PRAY FOR RILEY, DONNY, UNCLE JAKE, CRAIGMONT, JEANETTE, ADDIE, NANCY KELLER, BETH KELLER
- PRAY FOR LANNY'S MOM, WAVERLY. PRAY FOR SISTER RITA, LANNY, BROTHERS KERN & MICHAEL, AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY THAT LOVES HER.
- PRAY FOR PROTECTION FOR JUSTIN IN IRAQ!
- PRAY FOR CURE FOR AUTISM AND SARCOIDOSIS
- PRAY LANNY'S SKIN IS HEALED
- PAPA WORK OT
- PAPA HOME TONIGHT!
- TAKE TOBY TO DYLAN'S SCHOOL
- CLEAN BEDROOM
- Today: Wet snow develops around 500 feet elevation. Some of the wet snow could fall lower in heavier showers. Saturday: Morning wet snow showers or rain/snow showers mixed, afternoon thunderstorms are possible with ice pellets or small hail. Staying well below normal with highs in the mid 40s. Sunday: Showers and sunbreaks, showers may be mixed with snow in the morning. Highs in the 40s.
Weather Summary: Very cold Canadian air drops in today and this weekend. Any late night or early morning showers have a good chance of being wet snow or at least a mix of rain and snow in hilltop neighborhoods. Some of the heavier morning showers could bring that wet snow down to sea level. Daytime temperatures will warm enough to turn the showers to rain. A foot or more of snow will likely fall in the Cascade passes between through tomorrow... but expect just 3-5 inches today. The cold low pressure arriving from the north today will kick up the wind, especially in the North Sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment